Holy shit!! Ed?!

We drove around for a little while until we drive past a subway.

"Oh my gosh Liam !! You did it!" I screamed from the back. Niall chuckled into my hair.

"I'm not completely in capable of driving , y'know Anna ?" He replied hopping out of the car. I rolled my eyes but got up ,also leaving the limo .

People were pointing and staring at the limo already. Most of them were sniggering.

All of us got out ,Louis was still carrying Hollie , refusing to put her down .

She pouted but he wouldn't budge.

So we ended up going into subway looking like burglars in our hoodies while Hollies makeup was all smudged as she got carried by a very distressed Louis .

Ahh good times.

I waltzed up to the counter and leaned on it waiting for someone to dare serve us.

Hollie's P.O.V:

Anna strode up to the counter of subway as a small women shuffled over looking frightened.

We weren't that scary ....were we? I mean Louis was here so I didn't blame her , and Niall and Anna were is a food place....so maybe she did have right to be terrified. All hell could brake loose any second..

"H-hi, what would y-you l-like to order t-today?" She stuttered ,looking very scared indeed .

"Hay ,girl , hay!" Harry suddenly exclaimed ,we all looked over at him raising an eyebrow. He had one of those 'way to happy' smiles on and was wiggling his hips.

Wtf?!

"Lou carry me over to Harry for a sec?" I asked Louis ,giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He sighed but strode over to harry.

Harry was now looking very confused.

As we got nearer I brought up my hand and then when I was close enough I quickly slapped him over the back of his head.

"Ouch!"he exclaimed ,clutching his curls.

"Ummm I hit your head not your hair you idiot, and stop scaring the poor girl!" I scolded.

He crossed his arms "yes but it's my curls I'm worried about cause y'know 'the curls get the girls 'and all...." He said shaking his hair and placing his fringe back into place.

I snorted but when I looked over at the girl at the counter ,she was practically drooling.

Dam you Harry flacking Styles!

I just shook my head and quickly hoped out of Louis's arms .

"Hey! You can't walk!!" He told me trying to catch me.

I ran quickly away ,dodging the chairs and tables and the occasional glaring old person.

"What do you think I'm doing right now !!" I called back jumping a booth a person in it .

Awkwardly my shoe caught on the side of the booth ,causing me to come crashing down in the booth.

I looked up "oh shit sorry !! It's just he was chasing me and he's an idiot and we were in the nut house and... Holy mother of cheese and crackers!!! Are you Ed Sheeran!!!" I screamed ,scrambling off of his lap ,awkwardly.

He chuckled "yeah I am , and it's perfectly fine ,we all go to the nut house every now and then ....and you are?" He asked holding out his hand.

I grinned " I'm Hollie westly" I told him shaking his hand.