5

Scarlett's POV
(Slightly Sexual?)
*They just arrived at the party*

"Scarlett you made it." Lyra looks at me to Noen. "I guess what happened at lunch blew over?" She eyes me curiously.

"Yeah it did. Where's the drinks?" I ask.

She points towards the kitchen, I grab Noens wrist and drag him into the kitchen. There's only two other people in here refilling their drinks.

"I didn't take you for the type to drink." Noen says to me.

"Guess you don't really know me." I say while going through the drinks, it was a friday night, I didn't have to worry about school. "Aha." I grab the Jack Daniels.

"The whole bottle?" Noen says to me as I begin to walk out.

"Yeah, go big or go home." I say. I hate parties, I begin looking around. Everyone's either dancing on eachother or smoking together, I see Lyra making out with two guys switching between them. I laugh, grabbing Noens wrist and leading us to one of the empty rooms.

"Are you gonna get drunk and murder me?" He jokingly says.

"Yeah how did you figure my plan out?" I say while opening the bottle.

He rolls his eyes. "I have to babysit you?" I shrug.

"It's either me or out there, pick your poison." I take a gulp of the Jack Daniels, I wait for the aftertaste to kick. "Whew."

"I'm gonna go find something non-alcoholic." Noen says while leaving the room.

I continue drinking, I begin drinking faster for no reason. Time begins to run on, feeling like a run on sentence. Noen hasn't returned yet, I look at the time.
It's been an hour where is he. I'm halfway through the bottle at this point, I continue drinking, my mind fogging up.

I sit down on the floor.

I finish the bottle and throw it to the side. I begin dancing by myself to the music, I'm just moving side to side recklessly.

The door opens and I immediately stop.

"I'm sorry I got held up talking to a friend that came." Noens voice says.

"Noeeennnn!" Slips out of my mouth.

"How much have you had?" He says while looking around.

I giggle and throwing myself on him, loosing all control over my body. "I like your face." I say while touching his face.

"Scarlett stop, this isn't you." He says without delay. He shoves me off of him gently and I dramatically fall onto the bed, I laugh like crazy.

"Scarlett, stay here. I'll be right back." Noen says. "I need to find someone to help me with you." He walks out of the room.

I stay laughing on the bed.

Someone enters the room and turns off the lights.
"Is this your way of hitting on me?" I sluggishly say. The lights turn on but now they're red. "Ooo."

I feel hands grasp my waist, I yield to their touch, I feel them make their way up to my neck.

There's soft kisses on my neck, a gasp escapes my lips, I feel them suck on the skin of my neck possibly forming a hickey. Everything about them is so soft, I can't pin what's wrong.

Their lips reach my chin and slowly land on my lips, at first it's soft, but after a while it gets rougher.

"My—god." I say between kisses. We're full on making out at this point, I have a hard time really believing it's Noen.

I slowly begin to gain dominance. I roll over until I'm on top, now it's me leaving hickeys on their neck.

Their hand slips under my shirt, they begin to pull upwards, the door opens. We both look to see who it is, my vision is blurry still.

"What the fuck." A familiar voice says. I'm way to beyond drunk at this point to pin point it. "Holy shit."

My vision clears slightly. Noen. I look down at whose under me.

It's a girl, she's so pretty.

"Scarlett I didn't- we have to go." Noen says.

"No you're not my dad." I say. I begin to move my head downwards to continue making out with the girl, I could care less at this point.

"Scarlett. Let's go. Now." He says again, I look up at him.

"You're literally cock-blocking. I'm trying to get laid." The girl says from beneath me. "Join in or leave."

"I'm not leaving without her." Noen says. He moves towards me. "Sorry Jillian. You'll thank me once you remember you have a boyfriend." He picks me up off her. I try to resist but he grips me, I give up.

Lyra shows up. "Oh you got her.." Her eyes trail to the girl on the bed. "Were they?" She looks back at Noen.

"About to fuck? Most likely." He says. "I'm taking this one home." She nods at him and goes to Jillian.
Once we got outside Noen puts me down. "Can you walk?" I nod.

He puts his arm around me as support, I'm starting to sober up but not entirely. We walk home in silence.

Once we get to my house he picks out my pjs and goes outside while I change.

"Will you be okay if I leave?" He says in a soft voice,
I shake my head no as my eyes get heavy, he sighs, I gently pet the space next to me.

"Scarlett you're drunk, I can't." Noen says.

"Please? Cuddle?" I say slowly.

He exhales. "Only until you fall asleep." He climbs into my bed and wraps his arms around me. I feel safe, as if all my problems are disappearing within his arms. I close my eyes, I fall asleep almost immediately.