16

Noens POV
(SMUT WARNING IM SO SORRY)
I wake up with Scars arms wrapped around me. I look at the time.
12:29. I shoot up. Waking Scar.
"What's wrong." She says slightly waking up.
"We're late for school. It's already noon." I say getting up and looking at her.
"Let's just stay here. No point in going for 2 hours." She says while propping herself on her elbow. I sit back down on the bed.
(oh my god it's gonna start i'm so sorry i'm a detailedish writer but this does have something to do with the timeline i swear lord forgive me if holy i swear)
I feel hands on my shoulder.
"I dreamt of you last night." Scar whispers seductively into my ear.
"What about?"
"Me, you. Alone. Doing you know what." She kisses my neck.
"Scar.." I say. She sucks on my skin where she had been kissing.
When she resumes to kisses, I grab her and flip her over so I'm on top.
"Are you sure about this?" I look into her eyes.
She shakes her head.
Our lips coming crashing together. Her hands travel down to my pants.
In just matter of seconds we're both in our underwear.
I trail kisses from her lips down to her stomach.
I place my fingers on the brim of her underwear and look up at her for permission.
She nods.
I pull them down.
(disgusting. disgusting. absolutely disgusting.)
I spread her legs. She moans in pleasure as I work my away around.
"Noen-" She moans my name. I smirk at her before continuing.
When she cums, I wipe my mouth and move up and begin kissing her.
She grabs my shoulders and flips me over so she's on top.
"My turn." She says sliding off my underwear.
I'm already turned on to the max at this part.
"Wait." I say as she grabs my dick.
"Hmm?"
"I'm a virgin." I nearly whisper.
She looks surprised for a second. "I am too.."
I catch a glance at her wrist. I'm too in the moment to mention it and look her back in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this Scar? I'm done. I just felt like I had to get that off my chest." She nods.
I grab her waist and flip her over. "Snooze you loose."
I insert inside of her, she tenses at first.
I start off slowly then start gaining speed as she loosens up. Her hands rub alongside my back.
With every thrust her nails dig dipper into my back.
She moans louder and louder.
"I'm going to-" She says, cut off by her eyes rolling back. She cums first and then I do a couple seconds later.
(It's over thank god)
I collapse next to her.
We're both sweaty and out of breath.
Scar regains her breath first. "That was fucking great." She says slipping back on her shirt amd underwear.
"It was." I exhale and put on my boxers. "We should've done it sooner."
We both laugh.
"Now what. What does it make us?" She lays back down. I sit down on the bed.
"Whatever you want us to be." This was probably really just a hookup and she doesn't want to lose my friendship. I frown, shake it off and lay down.
She cuddles next to me. "Friends with benefits?"
Cool. Is that all she'll see me as. A friend?
I smile at her.
We both grab our phones and start using it. I check my social media. I guess I'll make tiktoks later when Scar leaves.
I see someone with dyed hair.
"I want to dye my hair pink." I look at Scar.
"Hm. Let's get the dye?" She smiles getting up. "Can I borrow a hoodie?"
"Go ahead." I get up and start getting clothed too.
We head to the store. I pick out an Artic Fox pink dye and a bleach kit. Scar grabs a box of Poptarts.
We pay and leave.
"Let's go to my house. Lyra's on her way there." Scar says as we enter my car.
We drive to her house and enter.
"Why weren't either of you at school today." Lyra says the moment we enter.
"I gave her a spare key." Scar whispers to me, probably realized the surprised look on my face. "We slept in." She leaves to go upstairs to get stuff.
"Oh like together? You're finally dating? Took you two long enough." Lyra says and smiles. She looks at the bag in my hands.
"We're not dating. She just slept over." I say. Lyra arches an eyebrow and jerks her head to the bag. "Hair dye. I wanted to dye it."
"FUN." She snatches the bag from my hand.
Scar comes downstairs with a hairdryer. "Let's begin." She notions towards the bathroom as she enters the kitchen to get tin foil.
I sit down and they both beginning working on my hair. Bleaching my roots.
They let it sit for a while then I wash it out.
They then begin with the hair dye. Putting hairfoil to the parts they've done.
Scar blow dries my hair as Lyra orders pizza. Lyra leaves to go pick it up.
"Noen. About this morning." She begins.
"I won't tell anyone if you don't?" I look at her through the mirror.
"No. Not that. I saw you look at my wrists." She stops to meet my stare in the mirror. "I can explain."
I look away.

——————————————
anyways gns i hate this chapter it was so hard to write deadass took me a good ten hours to write that smut. peekaboo the plot thickens.
anyways the clownery my fan fic is now #5 in #noeneubanks L
i'm probably never gonna write smut again because i literally just can't next time will just be context clues😔

update i changed the ending because that's cliche