29

Noens POV
The next day, after the dinner date, I didn't eat much as I was both eager and anxious to go back home.
Tour ends today and I leave early tomorrow morning with Lyra and Scar back to Georgia for a day before I'm off to Europe.
Lyra and Scar came to the dinner date but Lyra sat with Jaden and Scar with Cynthia.
Every now and then I would look in Scars direction and we would make eye contact before smiling and just looking away.
It's as if everything that happened yesterday morning was just a dream.
As we were exiting the restaurant, I fall back towards where Scar was walking with Cynthia to talk to her.
I pulled her back a little so there's distance between us and the group.
"Whatsup." She smiles at me.
"You eat much?" I ask her.
She frowns a little.
"We're going to a restaurant." I grab her hand and turn in the other direction that the group is heading in to a restaurant that caught my attention.
We start walking and Scar takes my phone.
I continue searching the street for the restaurant and I feel her pull our hands and notice she takes a picture.
I raise an eyebrow and make eye contact with her.
"You gotta let them know easily that I love you." She smiles innocently as she types with one thumb a '<3'.
I feel my heart stop and jitter with happiness when she said I love you again.
She's really tugging on all my emotions and making me all soft. I spot the restaurant and speed up, almost dragging Scar with me.
She holds onto my phone while we enter the restaurant. It doesn't take long for them to sit us.
She hands me back my phone.
"You didnt tag yourself?" I almost frown.
She shrugs. "I've seen how scary your fan base is and I don't want that type of attention.." She trails off on the attention as the waiter stops at our table and I swear I heard her say 'only yours'.
We place our order on drinks and look through the menu.
We spend the rest of the time waiting on the food, talking and catching up. She tells me all about her trip to Hawaii for her birthday and I tell her all about how tour was.
We eat when the food gets her and I pay attention to her to make sure she's eating.
Spending time with her right now seems so open. As if neither of us our holding back on anything.
Like we can tell eachother everything.
We talk a little while after finishing before heading back to the hotel. We get back at 9:30 and it turns out Lyra was already in bed sleeping with Jaden. Chase and Anthony nowhere in sight.
"I guess she's staying here. I'll go back to my hotel. I'll see you in a few hours?" Scar says to me as I put down my stuff.
"I'll go with you. I'm supposed to be sharing a bed with Jaden tonight but I guess not." I pick up my things quickly.
She seems to think about it for a second before nodding.
"I'll leave my things here so we can come and I can say goodbye to everyone." We head out the door and towards the elevator.
I call an uber and we wait for it to arrive.
Scar and I talk but she's constantly yawning.
Once we get in the uber she falls asleep on my shoulder immediately.
It's not that long of a drive and we arrive at the hotel in just a little over 5 minutes. I gently nudge Scar to wake her up and she shoots up.
I smile.
She looks confused for a moment before realizing what's going on.
"It's only been like 5 minutes." I say.
"Oh." She yawns again.
We exit the Uber and enter the hotel she's staying at.
I basically carry her up to the room and gently lay her on the bed.
She falls asleep immediately. I put the covers over her and plant a gentle kiss on her forehead.
I quickly grab my phone and set a timer for 5:00am to wake up.
I put my phone down and look at Scar. I smile at how peaceful she looks.
"Goodnight beautiful." I murmur.
I take off the hoodie I'm wearing and lay down in the other bed to give Scar space.
"Sleep with me." A voice grumbles.
I turn my head to see Scars eyes barely open. A slight smile plastered on her face.
I get up and slide under the sheets next to her.
She turns around so she's facing me.
"Goodnight beautiful." She mocks and reaches up to plant a kiss on my forehead.
I laugh lightly.
Her eyes fall down to my lips before quickly coming back up to my eyes.
She tilts her head upwards a little bit and I finish by leaning in.
Our lips connecting.
We kiss for a few moments before she slides down and presses her head into my chest.
"I love you." She whispers, wrapping her arms around me.
I smile. "I love you too." I wrap my arms around her and both drift off too sleep.

—————————————————
my writings really get progressively worse L. anyways i'm on the same boat as y'all & want them to date already this be so fricking frustrating ):<
anyways thanks for 30k reads in just a month that's crazy.
i realized y'all probably don't know shit bout me unless we've obviously talked so if you want me to drop like basic things on myself in another chapter or something just like comment. (i read all my comments & try to reply to ones that i can)
anyways peace