32

Noens POV
                               (Smut warning🙈)
I gently nudge Scar awake once the plane lands.
She flutters her eyes for a second while she groans.
I laugh softly.

I reach over and tap on Lyra. She wakes up faster.
The plane just landed and we're waiting on the all clear to get off.

Lyra picks up her stuff and so does Scar, I look out the window and smile.

Finally home.

I feel someone's head press up against my lower arm. "I'm going to miss you." Scars voice says beside me.

"It's only for two weeks." I assure her.

"Time feels like a run on sentence without you." She moves back to her seat as we wait to get off, I look at her as she watches people walk by us, she looks back at me and smiles.

Only now is it that I realize the twinkle in her eyes is something else.

You know those people that when you look in their eyes it reveals almost everything about the person.
I look into Scars eyes and all I see is pain and secrets.

Two things I have zero control over.

Secrets are the last of my worries but the pain keeps making me feel as if i'm the one implementing it on her.

We all stand up and get ready to get off the plane

•••

"See you tomorrow Ly." Scar says as Lyra gets out of Scars car, I wave to her from the passenger seat.The trunk closes and Lyra waves once more before heading towards her house door. Once she closes the door behind her Scar sighs.

"That was the best birthday week of my life." She says gripping the steering wheel.

"Best two weeks of my life. I'm going to miss tour." I sigh remembering the fact that I was crying earlier.
I never even got to say goodbye to Chase who has become like a brother to me these past weeks.

"Speaking about birthdays, I got you the better gift." She smirks while keeping her eyes on the road. "You know considering I never received one."

"I didn't think I was gonna see you. It's at my house." I defend myself. She pulls into her driveway, parking in the garage and crosses her arms, shifting her head dramatically.

"Come on don't be like that." I say and place my arm on her.

"Hmph." She shifts her body to face the door.

"Fine be like that." I say.

I reach towards the ignition and take out the key, she doesn't move at all.

I drop the keys in the cup holder and reach over to her. She still doesn't move a muscle.

"I don't know what point you're trying to prove." I whisper into her ear, I see her slightly flinch, I smirk to myself.

I tilt my head slightly and position my mouth centimeters away from her neck. "Suit yourself." I say and plant a few kisses on her neck. She slightly jumps and I pull away. I reach to open the car door.

"No." She locks the doors, I look at her and reaches for my sleeve and pulls me close to her.

We stare into each others eyes just a couple inches away from eachother when Scar finally speaks. "God you're hot." She says under her breath and our lips come crashing together.

I slightly nibble on her bottom lip and she opens her mouth. We french kiss for a few moments before she tugs on my hoodie.

I automatically know what she's trying to intend and pull off my hoodie and help her take off her shirt. We kiss between every piece of clothing removed, lust the only thing on both our minds.

Soon we're both completely naked and she hops over onto my lap in the passenger seat. She slowly adjusts her self on my (mhm). Swaying her hips back in forth.

Our lips pull apart as she lays her head against my shoulder.

I kiss her neck and leave hickeys here and there. "Fuck." She moans into my ear.

I leave lovebites all over her neck and collarbones. We both curse under our breaths, between moans as we get closer.

"I'm gonna-" Scar cuts herself off with a final moan.
God it was so hot.

She takes a moment to collect herself before adjusting the seat and sit on the floor between the headboard and the seat.

"Your turn." She smirks at me.
(yeah i'm not writing anymore she gave him a blowjob the end)

I lay my head back and suck in a breath.

"Holy fuck how do you manage to look cute while doing literally anything?" I ask picking up my head to look at Scar, she's putting back on her shirt.

She giggles. "Have you seen my panties?" She looks around the front seat.

I begin putting on my clothes too. "Nope. I think you threw it to the back." I say unlocking the door, I step out of the car and stretch.

I grab my stuff from the back of the car while Scar finishes and exits the car. She opens the garage door.

"I'm going to shower right away. I'm sweaty as fuck." She exclaims.

"Can I join?" I joke.

"Only if you want too." She winks at me before going up.

I collapse on her couch putting everything to the side of me.

God how much I've missed Georgia.

I hear the shower start in Scars bathroom and grab clean clothes from my suitcase before going up to join her.

——————————
we bleaching our eyes & mind🙈