19

Lyra's POV
(it's friday it's her day okay chill)
I wake up and jump out of bed.
Its friday, my favorite day of the week and the last friday is the school year. Just 4 more days.
I run to Scars room and jump on her bed to wake her up.
"I don't understand how you have so much energy on friday's." She grumbles while shoving me off the bed. "Five more minutes." She turns around.
I see her phone is on.
"Fell asleep talking to a certain you know who?" I grab her phone. She doesn't react and stays asleep.
It was a text from Noen that said goodnight.
"Did you really leave the poor kid on read? All he said was goodnight." I say shaking her.
"I didn't know how to say goodnight back." She gets up and yawns.
"You're really lacking. If I was Noen I'd kick you too the curb." She punches my arm. "Kidding oh my god. You guys probably can't wait to get your hands all over eachother." She reaches to punch me but I fly off her bed and go back to my room.
"You bitch." She yells.
I laugh.
I get changed, putting on shorts and a blue tube top. I go downstairs and grab a cup and fill it with cereal.
"You better bring that back." Scar says as she enters the kitchen. She grabs pop tarts and heads towards the door. I follow her.
"Have you texted Noen yet?" I say entering the car.
"Oh shut up. We're about to see him." She sits in the passenger side.
"Almost done with junior year finally." I pull out of Scars driveway. She plugs the aux into her phone.
"Surprise you haven't dropped out yet or been suspended." She laughs and picks a song.
"There's still time." Honestly by Lil Peep starts playing. "Not again Scar, please a different song."
Scar begins dramatically singing along. I laugh at her.
We arrive at school and go to where Noen always is at the morning.
"I can't wait to turn 17." Scar says to me. "My favorite part about my birthday is my parents allow me to choose what country to visit. You should come with." She smiles at me.
I smile back. "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii."
"State but it'll work." She says texting someone. "Never been there before."
We see Noen and he walks over to us.
"Noen!" Scar says hugging him.
"Oh so you can't answer his text but are so enthusiastic to see him." I laugh.
They pull apart. "Oh shut up. It was an accident."
"One more week of this shit then finally summer." Noen says.
"I need to get high. You coming with Scar?" I say to her.
"No I'm good. Go ahead though." I head towards the bathroom leaving them together.
I skip History and my study hall staying in the bathroom smoking with a couple other girls.
I join Noen and Scar at lunch and attend the next two classes.
The moment I get to Scars house, I pass out on her bed.

————————————
im sorry this was so bad but i'm tryna do another jumpskip cause i literally have no inspo for this timeframe F
anyways thanks for 4k reads that's sick as fuck