7

Noens POV
*After Scarlett went to sleep*
I slowly get out of bed trying my best to not wake her up. She passed out the moment we started cuddling. It felt completely wrong cuddling her, not because she's drunk but because we're friends.
I leave her room and head to her kitchen looking for food.
I grab a Dr. Pepper from the fridge. I drink it while I look for a snack.
I hear the front door move and I freeze in fear. Two voices start talking, male and female. I make out the females voice and it's Scarlett's mom. I sigh in relief.
"Stupid girl, she left the kitchen lights on." Her mom says. I frown at the word stupid.
"Who the fuck are you." A male voice booms. I turn around to see an older guy at the entry way of the kitchen. I see Scarlett's mom poke her head from behind him.
"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Davenport." I say while gulping hard.
Scarlett's mom face turns into a smile. "Noen what a surprise to see you here.. in my kitchen.. at midnight.." Her voice trails off.
All I can do is give an unsettled smile. This must look so wrong.
"Did you fuck our daughter?" Scarlett's dad says. The straight forwardness shocking me.
I struggle for words. "No- I- we did- didn't. We didn't." I finally say.
They both start laughing. I laugh along confused.
"She's asleep upstairs." I say while pointing up. "We went out for a party and brought her back. I got hungry and started looking for a snack. I was gonna leave right after."
"You can stay if you want Noen. Wouldn't want you waking home at such a late hour." Scarlett mom says. Her dad leaving to go upstairs.
Why are they so chill.
"Oh.. Alright I'll just text my mom.." I say grabbing my phone.
"There's pop tarts in that pantry. They're Scarletts so if she gets mad I'm blaming you." She says and points at the pantry before turning and leaving.
I go towards the pantry.
Cupcake pop tarts? Hell yeah. I grab two.
Sorry Scarlett.
I head upstairs. I look at her room door.
I shouldn't.
I continue down the hall opening each door until I find a spare guest room. I hope they don't mind. I enter and close the door.
Fuck I haven't posted a tiktok today.
I look at myself in the mirror. I look okay.
I pick an outfit and make my usual tiktok. I barely have to do anything and girls will go crazy.
I post one and begin searching for another audio.
I pick it and add a tad bit of comedy.
I post that and check the comments for the other one.
Fan 1: Whose room is that
Fan 2: why is he in a new room
Fan 3: Run me over with a train and spit on my corpse please.
Fan 4: did you move
Fan 5: Everyone's talking about the room but what about his outfit. Hot damn.
I chuckle at them.
I yawn. I should really get some sleep. I set an alarm for 7:30.
I should really leave a note for Scarlett.
I walk out the room and to the office I saw and look for a notepad and pen.
I write down:
i brought you back to your house after the party, you were wasted. you asked me to cuddle with you but i got up the moment you passed out. text me when you wake up
p.s took a dr pepper & pop tart from your kitchen hope you don't mind                                                             -noen(:'
I put everthing and carefully enter her room. I place the note at her bedside. I see her the heart she drew in the moonlight seeking through her window.
I slightly poke her. She doesn't react.
I look for makeup wipes.
I open the blinds a little more to allow more light.
I gently remove the heart and take off the mascara. Her lip gloss is all smudged. I clean it off.
She's a heavy sleeper damn.
I use another makeup wipe to take of my heart and throw them away.
"Goodnight Scarlett." I whipser. I'm tempted to climb back into her bed and cuddle her, seeking warmth. I turn and leave her room.
I fall asleep almost as fast as she did. Exhausted from this eventful night. That's why I don't do parties.