Acknowledgements

Thank you every single one of you for making Amaya's Amaranth possible. Your love and support throughout the story means so much to me.

This is my first accomplished story. Actually, the only story I ever managed to finish. I'm a little impatient and my diaries are filled with incomplete stories. I would write them after days and finally forget what I was writing about. I know, I am crazy.

Thank you @QuillAsh for being there from the beginning. You're an awesome person and your writing beggars description. Hope we meet some day.

Thank you @Mikahrella for your Fangirl and funny comments. I loved reading them at the end of each chapter.

My editor, @LeaLovesBlue I really can't finish thanking you. You've shown me so many horrendous errors! I literally felt like face palming myself till I die.

Thank you @SurroundedByThorns for the lovely cover.

@Labeeba, my school and college pervy buddy (hehe) and @karry_lovebird, @akila23, @lizera2014 thank you all for the votes and support.

And to all the readers who well, gave a chance to the book. I know compared to many other books, this story might not cut the mark, but atleast you gave it a thought.

Thank you all.

Thank you all for those lovely reads,votes and comments.

Each and every single one of you is a gem.

*******************************

© 2014 by Amrita Mazumder. All rights reserved.