𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

| 𝒜 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 |

Taeil looks at his test paper, double checking his answers to make sure before passing them when time runs out. After confirmation, Taeil covers his test paper and cracks his fingers under the table. The test wasn't hard for him, he has confidence to pass his test.

During the week of exams, Taeil has been very confident, sure that he's going to pass his exams. As soon as time passed by and students are going to pass their papers, Taeil passes his paper with no worries and left the classroom.

While walking to the apartment, he thought about going out later to get some snacks and drinks for himself. Somehow his orange juice boxes have been running out, so Taeil figured he should buy more drinks and snacks.

As he enters the building, he finds Jaehyun in the third floor while walking upstairs. Jaehyun was just walking to his room, then when he heard Taeil's footsteps, he turned around to look at him.

"Ah, hey," Jaehyun said. "Taeil, right?"

Taeil flinched a bit, surprised that Jaehyun was talking to him. "Yeah, that's me."

"The juniors are taking their exams right now," Jaehyun smiled at him, his dimples showing. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, the exams aren't that hard for me."

"Is that so?" Taeil nodded at him. "That's good."

"Come to think of it, isn't this the first time we talked to each other?"

"Yep," Jaehyun replied. "Sorry I didn't talk to you back then, I didn't know what to say."

"It's okay, me neither." Taeil puts his hand out, in which Jaehyun grabbed it and shook his hand. After they let go, Taeil puts his hand back on the rail. "I'll get going now."

"See you later, Hyung." And with that, Jaehyun left to go to his room. Taeil didn't expect Jaehyun to approach him, but he's glad he got to talk to the younger. He continues going upstairs until he reached the forth floor and entered his flat.

Right now, he's not in the mood to study. Instead, he decided to change and rest on his bed, watching videos from his phone. He felt tired, so he wanted to take a break before continuing to study and go out to buy some snacks and drinks.

While watching videos, Taeil gets a message notification and he paused the video to check who sent him a message.

ddoyo
hey taeil! how was your exams?

taeil
It wasn't so bad
There's only 1 day left until i can finish them

ddoyo
that's good
jungwoo and i wanted to check in on you

taeil
Oh?
Have you two been hanging out with each other?

ddoyo
yep
jungwoo's uh... interesting.