𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒

| 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 |

"I'm sorry, I need some time to think..." Taeil said with his head facing down on the floor.

"...I understand," Jungwoo nodded at Taeil, and that was all he replied.

The two of them are silent, waiting for one another to say something.

Thinking that there was nothing else to say, Taeil turned around, his back facing his best friend. He unlocks the door and leaves Jungwoo's room, walking away without any more words.

For the first time, Taeil left Jungwoo without a wave.

-

The next day comes and Taeil lets out a big sigh. Doyoung, who was walking next to him was concerned. Taeil has been like this when he came out of his room, so he wonders what's going on.

Doyoung moves his mask just so Taeil can hear his voice better. "Taeil, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just that... last night, I talked to Jungwoo."

With the upset look on Taeil's face, Doyoung can tell it didn't go well. "What did you do?"

"I scolded him for what happened and when he apologized and broke down, I didn't do anything about it," Taeil said. "I stood there and didn't do anything. When he asked me if I hated him, I apologized and said I needed some time to think, then left."

"Damn, that's pretty bad," Doyoung commented. He puts his mask back on and Taeil could still hear him clearly. "So? What did you think about it?"

"Of course I'm going to apologize to him, but I'm not sure when. I'll just have to prepare myself first, I guess."

Doyoung hummed. "Good luck, I'll be talking to him myself as well."

"Wait, really?" Taeil questioned, surprised.

"Yeah, even though I'm still upset about what he did, I'm willing to forgive him since from what you're telling, it seems like he regrets it," Doyoung answered. "I don't want to stay mad at Jungwoo, so..."

"Me either," Taeil agreed. As they continued walking, they realized it was time for them to separate. "Oh right, good luck to you too," Taeil said and Doyoung smiled. 

The two of them waved goodbye at each other and left to go to their next class.

While walking to class, Taeil realized he's going to be alone in break. Doyoung has been busy this week, so Taeil sighs with disappointment.

"Wow, I'm lonely," Taeil laughed to himself.

I guess I deserve it.