𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

| 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 |

Boyfriend... The word plays in his head all over again. Taeil looks at the trash and he sees the plastic bag that Doyoung gave him. He just finished his food and went to sleep, not having the motivation to do any work despite how much rest he had.

Meeting Doyoung's boyfriend for the first time was awkward. Taeil didn't know Doyoung has a boyfriend, and despite the kind gestures Doyoung's boyfriend; Jaehyun showed, Taeil still felt awkward about last night.

"What am I thinking?" Taeil groaned as he rolled over on the sheet. While thinking, Taeil suddenly remembers that he has classes today. Instead of panicking like yesterday, Taeil just gets up and takes a shower. 

As the cold water hits his skin, Taeil shivers until he gets used to the feeling. The water slowly turns warm and Taeil sighs with relief, now taking a shower comfortably. While showering, Taeil wonders why he was so embarrassed about last night. After all, he didn't do anything wrong, right?

The more Taeil thought about it, the more embarrassed he feels. Stop thinking about it and hurry your ass up! He thought as he gets the shampoo bottle.

-

Finally having enough rest, Taeil focuses on his class. Thanks to Doyoung's help, he got a good rest, so now he can focus better in class.

Though because there wasn't much going on in class right now and that Taeil already understood the lesson, Taeil checks his phone, curious if there are any notifications he's getting.

As he saw that there was no one that messaged him so far, Taeil was about to close his phone until he gets a message from someone.

woo
taeil hyung i finished the exams!

Oh, it's Jungwoo. Taeil smiles as he starts typing away a reply. He hasn't talked to the younger in a while, so getting a message from him surprised Taeil.

taeil
That's good, how much did you get?

woo
i managed to pass all of them!
i got over 80 in all of the exams

taeil
Really? that's great!

woo
hyung, are you having class right now?

taeil
Yeah, but after this class i'll have a break

woo
me too!
can we meet at the cafeteria?
i miss you hyung

taeil
Of course
I miss you too

Taeil closes his phone, relieved to know that Jungwoo has been doing well. Ever since Jungwoo's exams started, the two of them haven't talked to each other in a while. Jungwoo wanted to focus, so Taeil waited for him. Fortunately, things turned out well.