𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜

| 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 |

Taeil wakes up, feeling his head ache the moment he sit up. Ever since yesterday, he's been trying to get to know Doyoung better. Plus, he doesn't have that much friends here in college. The only person he's friends with is Jungwoo, who was a freshman that got lost in the campus on his first day.

Making a new friend, Taeil thought the situation was funny. First he took Doyoung's bag without noticing and Doyoung had to use Taeil's bag. Something like that is already enough to make someone confused about their first meeting.

Last night, he's been texting Doyoung as he wanted to make a new friend. Luckily Doyoung was online at the time, so the two texted each other. Eventually they got carried away and ended up staying up at 2 AM. At least they got along.

But because they got carried away, Taeil woke up with having only three hours of sleep. Well, that's not the worst he had.

That doesn't matter though, all it matters right now that he woke up late and now he has to run to class. 

He hopes he doesn't bump into someone and steal their bag again.

-

Good news, he didn't end up bumping into someone and stealing their bag. While walking downstairs, he happened to meet Doyoung and greeted him before running to class. He was glad that he wasn't the only one running late, and that he and Doyoung ended up having a race on their way to the campus. Of course, the younger won.

Bad news, Taeil can't keep up with his classes. Having only three hours of sleep, Taeil felt exhausted. He wonders how Doyoung has so much energy despite him staying up with the older as well.

Taeil felt his head throbbing painfully. He wants to rest, sleep now. But he can't. Not in the middle of class. It's frustrating having to deal with the painful headaches, though Taeil didn't want to leave in the middle of class.

Taeil looked around, checking to see who he could ask for help. Though the thing is, Taeil has no one he could ask for help right now. Jungwoo is a freshman while Doyoung's a sophomore. Taeil knows nothing about their schedules, so he doesn't text them. He assumes they're busy in their classes.

Having no one to ask for help, Taeil endures it all. He endures all the painful headaches, and he tries his best to stay awake.

Each time passes by and Taeil gets even dizzier. He almost didn't realize that class was over, so when he noticed students getting up to leave, he tries his best to focus and leave the class.

As he walks around the campus, he sways left and right, unable to keep his balance. His head hurts so bad, he wishes that he had enough self-restraint for last night.

It wasn't Doyoung's fault for talking to Taeil. In fact, Taeil's glad he made a friend. Thinking about Doyoung, he feels bad. If Doyoung sees him like this, Doyoung might blame himself for staying up with Taeil.