𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

| 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 |

"Doyoung invited you to hang out yesterday? That's good!" Jungwoo exclaimed while he and Taeil are walking upstairs to reach the second floor after Taeil helped Jungwoo return a book to a library.

"Yeah, he's also coming to hang out in my room since both of us had nothing to do today, we're going to watch a movie."

"Really? Which movie?"

"It's about a boy running away to Tokyo and befriending a girl who can manipulate the weather."

"I can already tell what that is, please don't spoil it for me when you two are done."

"Don't worry, I won't," Taeil chuckled. "I mean it though."

"Just let me know if it's worth a watch."

"Will do." 

They got up to the first floor and since Jungwoo's flat was in the second, they continued to walk upstairs. The flight of stairs was a pain to walk on though they got used to it.

"Hyung, there's a question I want to ask you and I thought of it after I finished reading the book I returned."

"Go on, ask me."

"Would you do anything for love? How far would you go for it? I thought about it and I was curious about your thoughts on it as well."

That caught Taeil off-guard. Knowing how much of a mess his heart was yesterday, he wonders if Jungwoo knew. "Uhm, I'm not sure... I don't want to be too vulnerable and also overstep some boundaries."

"So that's a 'maybe'?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Hmm... I'd do it but also try to not go too far."

"That's an okay answer," Taeil hummed.

"Wait, do you have someone you like?" Jungwoo suddenly asked with his voice raising a bit and Taeil almost flinched in surprise by the random question.

"No! What makes you think of that?"

"Really? I assumed you got over your past relationsh..." Jungwoo covered his mouth when he realized what he said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up again."

"It's fine, I'll get used to it," Taeil said. "How about you? Do you have someone you like?"

"Nah, still can't find a good one," Jungwoo sighed and Taeil patted his shoulder to comfort him.

As the two got up to the second floor, Jungwoo waved goodbye at Taeil and before he can leave to go to his floor, he finds Doyoung leaving his room with his white hoodie and black shorts on. When he turned around, Doyoung halted on his tracks, surprised to see Taeil now.

Doyoung was holding a few bag of chips and some juice boxes, Taeil figured they were snacks and drinks for their hangout since they'll be watching a movie.