𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

| 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 |

Friday has come and Taeil hasn't heard anything from Doyoung. He hasn't seen him today as well, he was nowhere to be seen in school or in the apartment building. Even Doyoung hasn't responded to any of Taeil's messages and Taeil noticed that Doyoung hasn't been online.

"Did Jaehyun kill him or something?" Taeil joked but stopped chuckling when he remembered how Doyoung left with Jaehyun. I have to find Jaehyun.

He went around campus after finishing his classes, looking for Jaehyun and hoping to find him. Since he didn't get any message from Doyoung, he figures he should ask Jaehyun instead. His phone is close to running out of battery (since his phone turned out to be not charging last night,) so he looked for Jaehyun.

When he looked around, he couldn't find him either. Maybe he went back home early, he thought. Taeil lets out a sigh and decided to give up, Doyoung probably isn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now so that's why he isn't online or ignoring Taeil's messages.

Taeil walks to the apartment building and while he was walking, he thought that he should at least visit Doyoung to see how he's doing. If he doesn't get a response for a long time, he'll give up.

Before doing that, Taeil decided to go to his own flat first and change his clothes. He arrives at his flat and flopped his bag down on the floor. Taeil went to wash his face first and get ready for later, but first he needed to charge his phone.

As he finished changing and resting for a little bit, Taeil gets up from his bed and puts on his sandals, ready to visit Doyoung. Taeil quickly walks down the stairs and as he arrived to the second floor, he stands in front of Doyoung's door and prepares himself mentally first.

Having enough confidence, Taeil knocks on the door and nervously waits for a response. He doesn't get any for a while and as he was about to knock again, the door opens.

"O-oh, hey Doyoung," Taeil greeted awkwardly. "How have you been? I uh... haven't heard anything from you in a while."

Doyoung doesn't say anything and he stands there for a moment until he moved to give Taeil some space. "Yeah, same here. Let's talk inside," Doyoung said and Taeil let himself in.

The room was a complete mess. Doyoung's pillows and blankets scattered around on top of his bed, and his things lying on his table are disorganized. Doyoung isn't really the type to keep his room messy, so Taeil felt concerned.

"Were you at school today?" Taeil asked, hoping to get a proper answer from Doyoung.

"Yeah, I was there," Doyoung answered. "I was hiding myself, so..."

Taeil's eyes traveled to Doyoung's table and noticed a black hoodie and a black cap. It seemed like they were just tossed around earlier ago so Taeil can tell Doyoung is telling the truth.

"Doyoung, did... did anything happen to you?" Taeil worriedly asked. "You didn't contact me that day, when you and Jaehyun left."

Doyoung was quiet for a while as Taeil anxiously waits for a reply. Doyoung sits down on his bed and looks down on the floor with an emotionless look on his face. "Jaehyun and I broke up."