𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

| 𝒪𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒜 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 |

"Hyung, are you serious?" Jungwoo said as he looked at Taeil in disbelief.

"I'm serious."

"Hyung..."

"I know, I know. It's a stupid but maybe we can help them in some way."

Jungwoo stared at Taeil, thinking of what to say. Taeil knew this would happen when he decided to ask Jungwoo for help, but he didn't want to back out on his plan with Ten, especially since Ten is going with it today.

"Okay, I'll ask Jaehyun," Jungwoo pouted. "You owe me food, okay?"

"Got it," Taeil nodded.

With that, the video call ends and Taeil lets go of his phone, feeling bad about involving Jungwoo in his plan, especially since the younger is busy this week. Of course, Taeil could have done it on his own, though the problem is...

"A-achoo!" Taeil sneezed. In this condition, he can't definitely do it. He could have just do it another day but Taeil thought it was better to finish early, so he figured he could ask Jungwoo.

"Why am I like this?" Taeil groaned as his head continues to ache. He covers himself again with the blanket and tries to go to sleep comfortably. Earlier ago, he let Ten know that he got sick and asked someone else to help, and so Ten was fine with it.

Taeil forces himself to go to sleep and it takes about almost an hour until he finally falls asleep.

-

Jungwoo taps on his table nervously, not because of the school works he has to deal with, but because of what Taeil asked him for a favor. He could have just disagreed on doing it, Taeil would understand. Though in the end, Jungwoo felt bad so he agreed to it.

"Come on, Hyung," Jungwoo muttered. He sighs, accepting the fact that he did agree to Taeil's plan. Oh well, no going back now.

Jungwoo picks up his things and fixes his bag, ready to leave the library. He can just ask Jaehyun, right? Yeah right, he knows it won't be that easy to get whatever out of him. He has to think of a something.

As he exited the library, he finds Jaehyun getting on a bike, his bag inside the basket. Wow, what a coincidence, Jungwoo thought. Eventually Jaehyun noticed him and the two stared at each other, waiting for one another to say something.

The awkwardness got to Jungwoo so he quietly sighs before having the courage to say anything. "Hey Jaehyun, what a coincidence," Jungwoo awkwardly said, hoping that was enough.

"Yeah, were you studying in the library?" Jaehyun asked as he smiled at Jungwoo.

"Yep, what about you? Where are you going to?"