𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

| 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒 |

Jaehyun sits on the bench, eating his lunch while watching the view in front of him. There are people taking their breaks and people hurrying somewhere else. Jaehyun looks up at the clear sky and thinks nothing of it as he eats his food.

This month has been a rollercoaster for him. To tell the truth, he felt bad about his breakup with Doyoung and thought he should have broken it up in a better way instead of showing Doyoung that video and cornering him like that.

Doyoung forgave him but Jaehyun still felt bad. He lets out a sigh and as he was dangling his legs, he looks at the view in front of him and squinted his eyes. He could tell someone was coming to his way though he wasn't sure who it was.

As soon as they got closer, Jaehyun recognized them and the person nervously stood in front of him. "Oh, uh, hey..."

"Uhm, hey..." Jungwoo greeted. "You forgot your paperwork," Jungwoo hands the paper to Jaehyun. "You uh, left it in the classroom..."

"Ah, thank you," Jaehyun replied as he took the paper from Jungwoo. He almost forgot that Jungwoo is in one of his classes.

"Jaehyun, I'm sorry," Jungwoo started, a guilty expression on his face. "I ruined your relationship with Doyoung and I'm really sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut."

"Jungwoo..." Jaehyun looked up at Jungwoo with pity displaying in his eyes. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry I involved you in this mess."

"Are you sure? I mean, that video I sent..."

"It's fine, please don't blame yourself more for it," Jaehyun smiled sweetly at Jungwoo. "I forgive you."

Despite how short the conversation was, Jungwoo felt relieved. Hearing Jaehyun say he forgives him was good enough for him and Jaehyun's glad that Jungwoo actually took the time to apologize to him.

"I'll get to my class now, thanks for talking to me," Jungwoo said as he waved goodbye at Jaehyun, a bright smile displaying on his face. Jaehyun waves back at him and packs his lunch.

After putting his lunch back inside his bag, Jaehyun checked his schedule and looked for his next class.

I didn't get to finish my food, Jaehyun pouted as he heads to his next class.

-

As soon as classes are finally over, Jaehyun quickly finishes his food and gets on his bicycle, thinking of visiting a cafe even though he just ate. Jaehyun plans to buy a drink for himself then head home.

Jaehyun puts his bag in the basket and starts pedaling. He goes to a nearby cafe which is one of his favorites to go to, and as he was about to enter the cafe, someone comes out of the door, so Jaehyun waits for them.