❤️

| END NOTE |

anddd that's it for broken hearts! thank you guys so much for reading this fic and supporting it! to the ones that have been here since the old ver, thank you for being patient! i wanted to rewrite broken hearts sooner but i had other fics to take care of, so i made sure to finish them but not rush them too much at the same time.

then again most of my fanfics are rushed, so... ANYWAYS, if you guys remember me mentioning a plan i had from the jaeyong chapter, what i'm actually planning is a jaeyong sequel to this fic!

...but if you want me to make the sequel, give me 1k votes :^)

aight just kidding. i'll write the sequel when i feel like it and when i have plans for it. i'm still not sure what to plan for the sequel, but i do want to showcase more of jaeyong's relationship from this fic  so i thought "hey, why not make a sequel."

oh and there'll also be luwoo as a side ship in the sequel, that's pretty much it. also more ten ayyyye. that being said, hope you guys can wait for the sequel too! cuz there's other fics that i want to do next and the sequel isn't one of them yet.

when i make the sequel, i'll make sure to update you guys not only in status announcements, but also in this fic! i had a lot of fun doing this fic, especially since i knew what i wanted to do for this ^^ this was also my first fic here so i'm glad i decided to rewrite it!

thanks for taking the time to read this! as always, feel free to ask me any questions!