𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

| 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 |

"This one's the culprit!"

"How do you know that?!"

"I just know it!"

"We only have one health left and we haven't even saved a file yet!"

"I'm not the only one to blame!"

"Still! For all we know, this person isn't even the culprit!"

"What do you mean?! It should be obvious!"

"What if it's not obvious?!"

"I don't know!"

"I'm sure this one's the culprit!" Doyoung hovers the cursor over and Taeil begins to panic.

"No no don't-"

Doyoung clicks on a character and after he did, the game showed that he picked the right choice. Taeil and Doyoung let out a sigh of relief, glad to know that they didn't screw up.

Instead of doing their assignments, Taeil decided to come over to Doyoung's flat and as Doyoung let him in, he suggested to play a game with Taeil and the latter agreed with the idea. Thus, they ended up playing a game and bickering with each other.

"This chapter is stressing me out," Doyoung said as he saves the game. "We could have been doing our assignments."

"Right?" Taeil agreed. "But hey, I'm having fun."

"That's what matters the most," Doyoung said and Taeil smiled. Taeil feels lucky for the millionth time, especially when he's playing games while snuggled up comfortably.

It felt nice, it felt warm. It's been three months since they've been dating and Taeil didn't realize it's been like that until he looked at his calendar and remembered the time they started dating. When he told Doyoung about it, Doyoung laughed and said he thought the same as well.

During their relationship, there were times where their friends had to separate them since they wouldn't stop clinging onto each other. One time, Jungwoo was walking with Taeil and when Doyoung came along, Taeil wouldn't let go of his arm and Jungwoo had to pull him away just so Taeil can get to his class.

A similar situation happened again and this time Doyoung was the clingy one. Doyoung was resting his head on Taeil's shoulder while they were walking, and Taeyong had to pull Doyoung away since he noticed Taeil was getting tired (though Taeil didn't mind if Doyoung continued).

Despite the PDA that was annoying their friends, their friends still supported them and one of them said they should go on double dates someday when they get into a relationship (none of their friends are in a relationship).

Although Jaehyun did help Jungwoo with Yukhei and so far the two of them have been going well. Taeil makes sure to ask them for a double date when they get together.

Speaking of double dates, there was one time where the couple hung out together with Taeyong and Jaehyun. Jaehyun joked about it being a double date but Taeyong patted his back and told him not to joke about things like that.