𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

| 𝒮𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 |

Morning has come and Taeil's head hurts like hell. The blinding light shines through the window and Taeil wonders why he didn't even close the curtains. Well, at least it helped him stay awake. He can tell how much of a mess he was last night since he could remember some parts from it. He does remember dragging Doyoung into this mess and-

Wait, Doyoung? Taeil opened his eyes and looked down. He saw the younger male sleeping underneath him and Taeil immediately got off him. His mind was still processing what happened so he didn't react. 

He got off the bed as well and examined the room. Taeil sees the cans of beer laid on the floor so he picks them up and throws them in the trash. He goes over to his mini fridge and looks for a bottle of water. 

Taeil squints his eyes, trying to have a better look and takes out the bottle of water. He uncaps the bottle and starts drinking the water, hoping it'll ease the painful ache in his head, even if it's just a bit. After taking a drink, Taeil sits on his chair and starts thinking about what happened last night.

While he does remember dragging Doyoung in his drunken mess, he doesn't remember what happened the rest of the night. When he thought about how he drinks every time he remembers his ex, he realizes that meant that Doyoung listened to his rants.

He feels embarrassed when he noticed how much he ranted about his ex to Doyoung and he wonders if the younger even understood him. Doyoung's surely smart enough to decipher Taeil's slurred speech.

But then again, Doyoung had no idea about his high school days, so what's the harm? Taeil sighs and spaces out. It's also fair if Doyoung knew about his highschool days since Taeil was told about his past. 

Taeil woke up after a drunken night so he tries his best to recollect himself first. As he was spacing out, Doyoung wakes up and just like Taeil, his head was throbbing as well, though not as much as Taeil's. He looks over to where Taeil is and notices that he was spacing out. Not wanting to disturb Taeil, he gets off the bed and goes inside the bathroom to wash his face.

Taeil stops spacing out and looks around the room. "Where did Doyoung go?" He muttered to himself. He sees the switch for the bathroom and realizes that Doyoung went inside the bathroom. He waits for Doyoung for a while until the latter comes out of the bathroom. 

"Oh, you stopped spacing out," Doyoung said with a small smile.

"Yeah, my head still kinda hurts but it's not that bad."

"That's good, you seemed really down when I visited you," Doyoung said and Taeil feels a little guilty.

"Sorry for dragging you into my mess, I wasn't thinking right..."

"It's fine, I didn't mind. I also needed a way to relieve some stress so a can of beer definitely helped," Doyoung sent a reassuring smile. "You were pretty fun to hang out with. We should probably do it again next time."

Taeil could feel his lips form a smile as soon as Doyoung said that. Usually his acquaintances and friends would get tired from Taeil's ramblings, especially since 99% of the time it's about his ex, though again that's the only reason why he would drink.