𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

| 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 |

Taeil taps his pen on his textbook, his brows furrowing as he stares at his notes. Exams are coming soon and Taeil is stuck on some certain notes. He's been rereading them all over again and he's even more confused than before.

"Taeil? Are you doing okay?"

Taeil looks up and finds Doyoung looking at him. He looks down and sees Doyoung's textbook closed, meaning the younger just finished studying. Taeil wonders how Doyoung's able to understand his notes fast.

"I'm okay, I'm just stuck on some parts." Taeil said, feeling a bit ashamed. "Right, why did you want to study with me?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted some company." Doyoung answered honestly as he picks up another textbook. "Besides, I thought it'd be nice to get closer to you this way."

Taeil almost blushed at these words. "You don't have exams coming up though..."

"It's fine, I do need to learn the new lessons more so I can be prepared for what's coming," Doyoung replied, now opening the textbook. He picks up his highlighter and starts skimming through his notes. Taeil sighs with a smile on his face, he wonders how Doyoung is like before college.

Taeil assumes that Doyoung might have been the type of student who is always class president, a student who gets all A's, a student that everyone sees as a role model. Taeil? Taeil, well... He's an average student himself.

"Doyoung, how were you like in high school?" Taeil asked, feeling tired from all the reading. He thought it'd be better to take a break and get to know Doyoung more.

"Hm? Well..." Doyoung thought about his time in high school and Taeil can't read the expression on Doyoung's face. "I... Guess you can say that I'm a hardworking student."

"Really? I had a feeling you were the type of student that's always class president and gets all A's." This time Taeil admitted honestly.

Doyoung choked on nothing as he was taken aback by Taeil's assumptions. Doyoung seemed embarrassed by Taeil's words.

"Doyoung?"

"I mean, I was always class president. I wasn't bad academically, but I wasn't that good either." Doyoung said, pouting a bit.

"I see," Taeil smiles, feeling a bit pitiful. "It's okay, no need to be embarrassed."

Doyoung nodded, finally looking at Taeil. "How about you? How were you like in high school?"

"Me? I was just an average student, nothing much." Taeil said calmly as he recalled his high school days, except for the fact that his first love broke up with him in graduation, high school wasn't so bad for him.

"Really? I see..." Doyoung's voice got quiet as he started focusing on his textbook. Taeil somehow felt like there was something wrong, but he decided not to ask. After all, he's just starting to know Doyoung. They've just been friends for like four days.

Taeil didn't want to slack anymore, so he opens his textbook and starts studying as well. Honestly, he didn't expect the younger to join him studying. It all started when Taeil told Doyoung about the juniors having their exams soon and Doyoung asked him if he could join him. He didn't know why the younger would ask, but he accepted.