𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

| 𝒦𝑒𝓎𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃 |

Doyoung stares at Taeil, his chin buried on the older's pillow while his lips are pouting. He's watching Taeil working on his desk. He's just staring at him with unreadable eyes, sitting on Taeil's bed while Taeil quietly studies on his textbook.

Honestly, nothing happened much. It all started when Doyoung invited himself over, saying that he wanted to chat with Taeil despite knowing that he has exams soon, the younger simply stated that he was just bored and that he wanted to see how Taeil was doing.

As time passed by, Taeil realized that wasn't just it. He noticed how down Doyoung seems and after asking him questions on what happened before he came here, he told him that he had a fight with Jaehyun.

Apparently Taeil was the only person Doyoung could go to, he isn't expecting him to try and counsel him, he can deal with the problem himself. It's just that he needed company, and that Taeil was the only one he could come to.

Doyoung is staring at Taeil absentmindedly, no intentions in his eyes. He's just spacing out, probably thinking about the fight he had with Jaehyun. Doyoung hasn't explained yet what happened, but Taeil figured he'll give the younger some time until he feels like explaining.

"He..." Doyoung starts and Taeil listens carefully. "Jaehyun... Told me something, and I..."

"And you...?" Taeil waits patiently for Doyoung to continue.

"I got mad at him." Doyoung hugged the pillow tighter and as Taeil looked behind him, Doyoung is avoiding eye contact, his pout still there.

"Why did you get mad at him?" Taeil asked gently, hoping to make Doyoung feel more comfortable.

There was silence for a moment until Doyoung lets out a defeated sigh and flops on the bed, burying his face on the soft sheets. "He told me he met his first crush and went on to ramble about him, so I got jealous and stormed off."

Taeil was surprised, thinking it was a big fight at first. He smiled, relieved that it wasn't that. Doyoung just seemed disappointed, he looked like he wouldn't want to avoid Jaehyun any longer. "I see, I was worried it was a big fight."

"I'm sorry," Doyoung said as he looks up from the bed. "I felt embarrassed about what happened and I needed some time to cool off."

"It's okay," Taeil reassured him. "You can come to me anytime if you need some company, I'm fine with it."

"Really? You have exams coming up though, so I feel bad..."

"Don't worry about it, I can handle it." Taeil then taps his forehead while smiling at him. "It's all stored in here."

Doyoung laughs, feeling cheered up thanks to Taeil. "Really? Then you'll definitely pass the upcoming exams."

"I hope so," Taeil chuckled and turned around, continuing to focus on his notes. "I still have more to study, but I'm confident that I'll pass the exams."

"That's a lot of confidence, that's good," Doyoung smiled genuinely even though Taeil couldn't see him. Well, it's fine.

"Are you going to make up with Jaehyun soon?" Taeil asked while looking at his notes. He can hear Doyoung behind him, probably thinking about it.