𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝒾𝓍

| 𝒜 𝒮𝒽𝓎 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓁 |

Taeil looks at himself in the mirror, checking to see if what he's wearing is enough for the date. Well, a friend date that is. Taeil isn't sure of what Doyoung meant, he isn't sure if he was serious and meant it as a friendly date, he's too scared to ask.

Thinking that his outfit was enough, Taeil fixes his things first then wears his bag. He messages Doyoung, letting him know that he's about to leave. Doyoung replies saying that he's in a taxi right now and so, Taeil shoves his phone into his pocket and exits his flat.

He quickly walks downstairs and looks for a taxi. As he found a taxi to take him, Taeil tells the driver the directions and sits back. Since the aquarium is far, Taeil looks through the window and starts spacing out.

He couldn't help but be excited for their 'date'. Not only that, but it's been a long time since he went to an aquarium knowing he's been staying in his room a lot. The only places he would go to nowadays are restaurants, cafes, or anything related with food.

Sometimes he would go grocery shopping and sometimes he'd visit the park. Though he didn't like being surrounded by loud kids. He doesn't dislike them, but he's not there to deal with them, he just wants to play on the swings.

Taeil stops spacing out as soon as he noticed he arrived at his destination. He gives the driver their money and exits the car. Immediately he spots Doyoung far away so he hurriedly walks up to him.

Doyoung notices him too and waves at him, in which Taeil does the same. "Hey there! You came just in time!" Doyoung smiled. The younger then proceeded to show the tickets he bought for the two of them and Taeil smiled at how Doyoung bought tickets for both of them.

The two of them have a small chat first, then they went and use their tickets for the aquarium. As soon as they entered the place, the vibrant blue illuminates in the room and despite how they haven't seen the fishes yet, their excitement starts to go up.

"Let's go over there!" Doyoung said as he pointed at a door. Taeil agrees and the two of them head to the next room. As they got to the next room, they find many fishes behind the glasses and both Taeil and Doyoung look at them in awe.

"Hey look, that's you," Doyoung pointed at something and Taeil squints his eyes.

"...That's a seaweed."

"And?"

Taeil looked at Doyoung, an offended look displaying on his face. Doyoung laughs and grabs Taeil by the arm, dragging him to the next room. Taeil lets him while still being offended by the fact that Doyoung compared him to seaweed.

When they arrive to the next room, they continue looking at the fishes and other animals such as penguins. Doyoung found the penguins adorable and Taeil could have sworn he saw one of them trying to escape.

They continue to explore around the aquarium and decide to visit a shop. Doyoung bought a seal plushy while Taeil picked a blobfish plushy. After buying from the shop, they continue to explore in the aquarium.

Fortunately they find blobfishes in another room and Taeil points at one. "That one looks sad."

"Don't all blobfishes look sad?"