𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

| 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 |

Taeil stares at his his phone screen, which displayed nothing but his lockscreen and the time. He's been doing this for about two minutes when he woke up and he doesn't know why he's still at it even though he should get ready for classes. Besides, it's Friday.

Staring at his phone screen for a little longer, Taeil realizes that he's been stalling for almost three minutes and he immediately gets up from his bed, hurrying to the shower. Taeil was still sleepy, so when the cold water hit his skin, Taeil could finally focus.

After Taeil ran down the stairs, running to the campus, he then recalls his dream while he was asleep. Taeil doesn't know why he's being reminded of it, but he blushes immensely when he remembers the exact dream.

This never happened to Taeil, never. He rarely has dreams like these and he barely remembers them, but somehow he managed to dream about Doyoung. It wasn't anything inappropriate — at least he hopes so —, his dream was just filled with Doyoung doing the bare minimum and nothing else.

That made Taeil blush and it immediately woke him up. Speaking of dreams, he remembers Jungwoo being fond of this topic. Maybe he can ask the younger, at least describe the dream to him. Actually, Taeil doesn't know why he's making a big deal out of this. At this point, he should just attend classes and focus on his upcoming exams.

Entering the classroom, Taeil starts thinking. These types of dreams and thoughts are normal, even when he rarely had them until now. The human brain just ends up thinking weird and random things, no matter if you like them or not, so Taeil shouldn't think about it too much. Yeah, that's it.

Yeah, it's just a dream. Taeil sighs, trying to calm himself. As he sees the teacher about to start the lecture, Taeil takes out a textbook and starts focusing on class.

-

It's no good. Not at all. Not even when Doyoung sent a text to him, telling him good luck with his classes.

At first, Taeil didn't mind the text. It was just a simple text from a friend, so Taeil typed a 'thank you' to him. After sending the reply, Taeil's brain decided to remind him of the dream and he was about to throw his phone out of embarrassment.

Thanks to Jungwoo sending him a message, Taeil snapped out of his thoughts and read the text. Jungwoo sent a text, saying that he was in the cafeteria. Taeil smiles, thanking the younger. And so he heads to the cafeteria, hoping he can distract himself.

As Taeil walked to the cafeteria, he sees Doyoung heading to his next class. The latter noticed him and waved at him, so Taeil waved at him back. He forgot about the dream, but it didn't matter. It wasn't a big deal, he still wanted to be able to look at Doyoung in the eyes.

Taeil arrives to the cafeteria and looks around the area. It wasn't too crowded, so he was able to go around easily. He orders some food and looks for Jungwoo, which didn't take that long.