𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

| 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 |

After Taeil stayed in Doyoung's room for one night, Doyoung opened up to the older a little bit and when Doyoung told Taeil his worries, Taeil made sure to comfort Doyoung. Because of Taeil's gentleness towards him, Doyoung felt comfortable to open up a few things to Taeil.

Doyoung was hesitant at first, especially with what happened when he trusted Jungwoo. Taeil could tell Doyoung was hesitating to tell him anything and he doesn't blame him at all. Doyoung's situation was a mess and all Taeil could do was be there by his side.

Taeil still hung out with Doyoung in Sunday. While he did have some assignments to do, he wanted some company so he stuck around Doyoung's room while the latter was doing some work as well. Doyoung didn't mind, so there was no problem.

Doyoung was extremely focused on his work and even when he didn't understand anything, he didn't ask anyone for help so he figured things out by himself. When it gets too much for him, Taeil helps him since he understood what Doyoung's lesson was about.

It was somewhat fun teaching Doyoung about his lesson. Taeil almost forgot about it but he somehow remembered what he was taught back in his second year of college. After Taeil taught Doyoung, the younger sent him a sweet smile that was enough of a thanks for Taeil.

During those days, Taeil felt at ease. His heart felt warm and those two days just seemed so peaceful. With the way Doyoung allows Taeil to hang around his room and the way he responds kindly to him makes Taeil wonder if Doyoung felt the same.

As long as Doyoung's comfortable, it's fine with Taeil.

When Monday came, Taeil already missed those days. They were peaceful and enjoyable, so it felt nice for Taeil. As soon as he was walking downstairs, ready to run to his campus, he finds Doyoung outside of his flat. Doyoung seemed to have just left his room and Taeil waved at him.

Doyoung waved back as well and without any words, the two of them ran together to campus. There was no need for words, just a simple nod was enough for them to understand each other.

As they arrived at the campus, they decided to rest their legs first before heading to class, it was still early after all — though that might backfire on them when they get to class. 

Doyoung is wearing a black hat and a black mask, just so not much people will notice his presence. Taeil was unsure about the attire at first, but he let Doyoung do whatever he wanted, it's none of his business.

While Taeil waited for Doyoung to finish resting, Taeil notices someone coming up to them.

"Hyung!" Jungwoo waved at the two with a bright smile on his face. Taeil waved back then realized that he's with Doyoung right now. As Jungwoo got closer, Doyoung pretended that he didn't notice his presence.

Jungwoo started talking to Taeil and as he did, Doyoung readied himself before heading to class. Doyoung looks at Taeil and waves goodbye at him, so Taeil awkwardly waves back.

After Doyoung left, Jungwoo looked at him for a bit. "Is that Doyoung?" He asked.

"Uh..."