𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

| 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 |

"Hyung, please raise your head up..."

"I fucked up... I'm not even close with him yet I already ruined our friendship."

"Don't think of that, I'm sure he'll forgive you."

"I'm such a good friend, huh?"

"Yes, you are. Now please raise your head, Hyung."

Taeil looks up at Jungwoo, his chin still pressed on top of the table. "Are you sure? I mean, I have no clue what happened, but Doyoung seemed really pissed off. He was crying too, so..."

"It's okay, Jaehyun's helping to cheer him up," Jungwoo said. "I'm sure he'll forgive you soon, he just needs some space."

Taeil let out a sigh and straightened his back, thinking that it's pointless to sulk about the issue no matter how guilty he feels. "Yeah, you're right."

Jungwoo looks at his phone while chewing his food, then shoved his phone back into his pocket and put on his bag. "I have to go to class now, talk to you later!"

"Bye bye," Taeil waved goodbye at Jungwoo and the younger hurried to his next class. Since Taeil's next class was coming up as well, he got up and decided to look for it.

As he was walking to find his class, Taeil stops on his tracks as soon as he saw Doyoung in front of him. Doyoung seemed to notice him too and he stood there, looking at him. "Uhh, hey?" Taeil awkwardly smiled at him.

Instead of walking away and continuing to look for his class, Doyoung walks up to approach Taeil. "Taeil, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that."

"Oh, no! You have the right to be mad. I don't know what happened bu-"

"It's fine," Doyoung interrupted since they were in the middle of going to their classes, so he doesn't waste their time. "I want to make it up to you. Want to hang out by a cafe nearby? Specifically the one with a hamster as a mascot."

Taeil slightly smiled, glad that he can hang out with Doyoung again later. "Sure, let's meet outside the campus."

Doyoung quietly nodded, his black locks bobbing slightly on his forehead. He tries to smile at the older and it was a small smile, but still cute. Taeil musters up the courage to restrain himself from telling Doyoung how cute he looks.

The two of them wave goodbye at each other and they head to their classes.

-

Taeil had just finished his classes and he's now walking to the campus entrance, hoping to find Doyoung waiting for him. He thought about how Doyoung must have felt yesterday and he wonders how he can make it up to Doyoung. Since the younger was the one who invited him, Taeil hopes for the best.