𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

| 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 |

"What do you think of this sweater? It's cute, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it suits you."

"Alright, I'll go try it on."

With that, Doyoung went inside a changing room with a grey sweater he just picked out. Taeil waits for Doyoung to finish putting it on (which would take about a minute) and while Doyoung was busy, Taeil decided to have a look at the other outfits displayed in the store.

Isn't this like a date? Taeil thought and he slapped himself to stop thinking about it. A friend date, right. He distracts himself by checking out other clothes, checking to see if he was interested in any.

Unfortunately none of them interests him, but he can hear Doyoung unlocking the door from the changing room. Taeil looks to his direction and finds Doyoung wearing the grey sweater, showing a cute smile squishing his cheeks.

"Well? What do you think?" Doyoung asked, curious about Taeil's opinion.

Taeil wants to slap himself again. Everything that was happening was too good to be real (at least for Taeil.) First off, he's on a (friend) date with Doyoung in a mall and Doyoung's right there standing in front of him, with his adorable smile and grey sweater that fits him well.

"It's perfect for you," Taeil said, displaying a calm look on his face. "You should buy it, it fits you well."

"Well I do like this sweater, so I'm definitely going to buy it," Doyoung said as he went back into the changing room. Taeil waits for a bit until Doyoung comes out of the changing room and pays for the sweater.

When they left the clothing store, they walked around the mall to check stores, restaurants and such. They ate delicious food together and found some nice clothes (which they didn't end up buying because of the price.)

The mall they're in have a lot of stores and many new things that's worth to be explored. Taeil hasn't gone to this specific mall in a long time and visiting it again makes him remember how it looked like back then. It was a small mall and now that it's become a big and popular one.

He remembered how he would always go to a specific fast food and drag his parents along with him just to watch cartoons displayed on the TV. That being said, he and Doyoung managed to find the place and decided to stop by there, since they're pretty much tired from walking.

They went inside the fast food restaurant and looked at the menu, seeing if there's anything that they're in the mood to eat. The two of them ordered some food and watched the TV while eating. — Taeil notices that the place hasn't changed much, the only thing that changed was the design of the place.

"When was the last time you came here?" Doyoung asked as he took a bite out of his burger.

"I think I was in third grade at that time, I would always come here whenever my parents brought me to this mall," Taeil answered. "How about you?"

"Eighth grade," Doyoung replied. "Used to come here a lot with my friends after school, it was pretty fun."

"Ah, that sounds nice."

Taeil and Doyoung continued to chat until they finish their food. They rest for a bit and afterwards they got up and walked around the mall again. Doyoung suggested they go down the escalator and Taeil agreed to do so.

And so, they step on the escalator and wait to reach to the ground. While going down, Taeil was behind Doyoung and looked at his hand. Without thinking, Taeil slightly touches Doyoung's hand and thinks about holding it. Realizing that it might be awkward, he moves his hand away.

Doyoung looks back at him and smiles. When they reach to the ground, Doyoung then holds Taeil's hand. "It's fine if you want to hold hands," he reassured.

Taeil blushes and nods at him. "O-okay," he mumbled under his breath, though it was enough for Doyoung to hear him.

As they start walking around the mall, Taeil notices how soft Doyoung's hands are, it felt warm and nice. He didn't think he was ever going to hold hands with Doyoung while walking around a mall, but here he is, enjoying it a little too much.

Doyoung then stopped on his tracks and when Taeil looked to where Doyoung's looking at, he finds a familiar person standing right in front of them.

"Jaehyun?" Doyoung said with a confused look on his face. "What are you doing here?"

Jaehyun looks down and Taeil almost flinches when he realizes what Jaehyun was looking at. Jaehyun was looking at their hands intertwined together and Taeil knew Jaehyun was about to get the wrong idea.

"I was shopping here," Jaehyun said despite not having any shopping bags with him. His gaze is cold and Taeil tries his best not to do or say anything stupid. "I was about to leave."

"O-oh, I see..." Doyoung responded. Taeil could tell Doyoung was suspicious of Jaehyun but he doesn't say anything.

Jaehyun turns around and doesn't leave for a moment, he looks back at Doyoung. "Aren't you coming with me?"

That caught both Taeil and Doyoung off-guard. It's as if Jaehyun's a different person at this moment and not only did that surprised Taeil, but it surprised Doyoung as well. Doyoung slightly nods and lets go of Taeil's hand.

Instead of turning away and walking with Jaehyun, Doyoung turns to Taeil. "Here's the cake I promised to bake for you," he said as he gave a plastic bag to Taeil while displaying a small smile. 

Taeil's heart fluttered and when he took the plastic bag from Doyoung, he realized Jaehyun was still watching them. "Thank y-" 

Jaehyun cleared his throat before Taeil could finish his sentence. Since Doyoung was facing away from Jaehyun, he rolled his eyes.

"I'll talk to you later, kay?" Doyoung said as he waved goodbye at Taeil.

Taeil waves back at Doyoung and when Doyoung stood next to Jaehyun, Jaehyun put his arm around Doyoung's waist and glared at Taeil. The glare on Jaehyun's face definitely meant he misunderstood what was happening. The couple proceeded to walk away, leaving Taeil by himself.

Taeil stood there, watching the couple leave. Jaehyun's glare scared him and not only that, the unhappy look on Doyoung's face worried him. He remembered how Doyoung told him that there was something about Jaehyun that worried him.

Yesterday, Jaehyun had the same dead look on his face except it wasn't as scary as today. Could the couple be arguing? That's the only reason Taeil could think of. This time, Taeil doesn't want to get involved.

He already made Doyoung mad when the latter found out the plan of the hangout, he doesn't want to make anything between them worse.

All Taeil could do is hope that things go fine between the couple.

| 𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹 |