𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

| 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒜 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓀 |

Taeil looks at his test paper, turning some pages to see if he's sure about his answers. It was finally the last day of exams for him and he's been doing well. The exams were fine for him and he sighs with relief as he covers his paper after checking it again.

Taeil starts thinking of what he should do after finally finishing his exams. Jungwoo's busy and Doyoung's going on a date, so he has no one else to spend his free time with. When it was time for the students to pass their papers, Taeil quickly passes his paper and leaves the classroom, heading to the apartment building.

As he heads to his apartment, he thinks of his other friends, ones that he isn't that close with. He knows Jaehyun is obviously going on a date with Doyoung, but he doesn't know about his other friends.

To tell the truth, Taeil feels awkward thinking of how to ask them. He gets the feeling his messages will be seen with no reply, or anything that makes him feel embarrassed. Taeil knows how to keep a conversation going, it's just that he doesn't know how to start one. 

Then there's friends who he hasn't talked to in a long time. He doesn't remember when was the last time he hung out with them and as much as he would like to hang out with them, he doesn't have the confidence to talk to them again.

While walking to his apartment, Taeil thought about checking his phone to see who he can ask to hang out with. If all of them ended up busy, Taeil's going to have to spend his time alone watching cat videos, which isn't bad, but he doesn't want to be alone.

Walking forward with his head down, Taeil accidentally bumps into someone. He flinched when he realized he bumped into someone and immediately walked back, then slightly bowed his head down. "I'm sorry!"

"Taeil?" Taeil looks up and finds Taeyong standing in front of him. "We bumped into each other again."

"Oh- yeah we did." Taeil clears his throat and regains a bit of composure. He looks up and down at Taeyong, confused as he noticed the latter was wearing a white t-shirt, jogging pants and sandals. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Not really, I'm just out for a walk since I have nothing to do in my spare time," Taeyong replied.

Taeil smiled as he saw the chance. "Actually, I finished my exams and I was thinking of hanging out with someone."

"That's great! How were the exams?" Taeyong asked, curious.

"They're fine, I managed to answer everything," Taeil said with confidence. "Most of my friends are busy and I figured we should get to know each other more this way, so..."

"Sure, let's go for a walk," Taeyong accepted immediately. "But first, you probably should get changed."

"Will do," Taeil nodded and turned his feet, facing to where his apartment is.

"I'll wait for you here, kay?" Taeyong pointed at a bench nearby, and so Taeil nodded at him again then left to go to his apartment.

-