𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

| 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉  |

"That's what happened?" Jungwoo said in disbelief after hearing what Taeil told him. "Wow, that's awkward. Did any of them say anything after that?"

"Doyoung apologized to me and asked me if I liked the cake, that's all," Taeil replied. "The cake's definitely good though."

"Yep, it is," Jungwoo nodded as he took another piece of cake. "Thanks for sharing this with me."

"No problem, I'm glad I have someone to eat cake with and rant my problems to."

"It's pretty fun, the cake's delicious too. If Doyoung ever opens a bakery, I'd visit there often and possibly buy every cake."

"With that money, I don't think so."

"We don't talk about my money," Jungwoo chuckled sheepishly. "My wallet is almost empty."

"Well you better start saving it soon."

"I can't promise that."

"Right, whatever you say."

The two of them continue chatting while enjoying the cake. At first, Taeil was planning to eat it in his flat but he ended up bringing it to the cafeteria without thinking. Thankfully Jungwoo was there to eat it with him and they had a great time.

When it was time for them to leave, the box was empty since they ate the cake and didn't leave anything behind. The two of them packed up their things and headed to their classes.

As Taeil got to his class, he opened his textbook and was about to bring out his pencil case when suddenly he gets a message from Doyoung. He puts his pencil case out first then checks his message.

ddoyo
hey, wanna hang out after classes?
i found some cool songs and videos that i want to show you

taeil
Sure
Let's meet up outside the campus?

ddoyo
yeah!
see you later

Taeil smiled and put his phone away, now focusing on his class. The moment he saw the board, he regretted looking away for at least forty seconds.

How did we get to this lesson? Taeil quietly sighed and immediately held his pen, ready to jot down notes.

-