𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

| 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 |

"Where the hell did you go last night?" Ten asked while walking with Doyoung. They just got out of their apartments and decided to walk together since their schools aren't too far.

"Home," Doyoung simply answered. He's tired from last night and it was a bit tough to undress himself, since the maid outfit was tight.

"Okayyy, did you leave with Taeil?"

"Yeah."

"What did you guys do?"

"Walk home, nothing else."

"Did you make out with Taeil?"

"No- wait, how did you know?"

A devilish smile comes up on Ten's face again. "Is that why you left the party?"

Doyoung's cheeks flush when he realize he has to explain to Ten about what happened. "No, we just got bored and left..."

"And you made out?"

"Yes..."

"Did you guys fu-"

"Oh there's the building! I have to go now, talk to you later!"

With that, Doyoung hurries to the campus, leaving a pouty Ten behind.

Doyoung arrives at the campus and stops just to take a breath. He brings out his phone and checks his schedule, checking to see which class he's going to. After checking, Doyoung looks up and finds someone walking to his way.

"Ah, hey Doyoung," Taeil greeted and Doyoung puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey," Doyoung's cheeks are pink and he's smiling when he sees Taeil. Though Taeil isn't any better, he's the same with Doyoung. They chat for a bit until they realized it was time for them to go to their own classes.

"Well, talk to you later," Taeil said as he pinches Doyoung's cheek. Doyoung giggles and does the same to Taeil. They separate afterwards and as Taeil turned around, he was met by a wide-eyed Jungwoo behind him.

"Are you... Are you guys dating now?" Jungwoo asked and Taeil awkwardly averted his eyes.

"Yep, we just got together last night-"

"Last night?! So that's why you weren't there in the party!" Jungwoo said with a dramatic look on his face and Taeil doesn't really want to deal with this right now.

"We'll talk about this in lunch, okay?" Taeil said and nudged Jungwoo. "Now go to your class."

Jungwoo reluctantly leaves and Taeil lets out a sigh. He almost forgot that he has to explain to his best friend about last night, especially since he just left him like that in the party. Well, he does owe him one.

"Wait crap, I forgot about class."