𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

| 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐸𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 |

Taeil is in a restaurant, enjoying the food he ordered. After finishing all of his assignments so far, he decided to reward himself by going to his favorite restaurant and order some good food, and so far he's enjoying his night.

As he was peacefully eating his food, he starts thinking about his lessons. He realized that exam week was about to come soon though he's not sure when exactly, he just has a feeling. Not wanting to get stressed over the thought of exams, he starts thinking about other things such as the weird videos he watched.

He then starts thinking of Doyoung and smiled as he remembered the time when he presented Doyoung as his boyfriend in front of their friends and Doyoung got embarrassed afterwards. Their friends wouldn't stop teasing them, saying how they knew they're going to end up together someday.

Taeil doesn't blame him, knowing the reactions of their friends, he'd be embarrassed too. But instead, he was focused on Doyoung blushing. He was just too cute to resist.

As Taeil was thinking of this, someone comes up to this table which made Taeil snap out of it. He felt their presence nearby so he looks at them.

Taeil almost paused when he saw it wasn't a waiter close to his table, but an old friend of his. "Hansol?"

"Uhh, hey," Hansol awkwardly greeted. "Long time no see."

Taeil looks at the food Hansol has ordered and since he didn't want to leave Hansol standing there (even though there are free seats), he decided to offer him a seat. He feels bad having to tell Hansol to leave and get another seat but also something tells him this moment is worth it.

As Hansol took a seat, the atmosphere was of course awkward. It's been a long time since the two of them have talked to each other. When they separated during graduation, Taeil promised himself not to face Hansol again.

Just the thought of Hansol already hurts his heart before he got over it. Now that this was a chance for them to at least heal from their breakup. When Hansol told Taeil he wanted to break up, there was no reply from Taeil.

Instead, Taeil broke down into tears and Hansol couldn't bring himself to comfort him, and it was probably because he thought he shouldn't do it. Bringing Taeil into a hug after he broke up with him, Taeil assumed that's why Hansol didn't do anything, Hansol felt uncomfortable.

It was painful, but now that Taeil's over it, he wonders how Hansol feels. He never got to hear Hansol's side and he's curious.

"How are you?" Hansol asked and Taeil snapped out of his thoughts again.

"Oh- I've been doing fine. You?"

"Ah, same here," Hansol said. Silence ensues and Hansol lets out a small sigh. "Taeil, I'm sorry about what happened during graduation."

"Why are you apologizing? It's been years already so... Besides, it's not wrong of you to break up with me-"

"No, I'm not apologizing because I broke up with you, I'm apologizing because I hurt you and made everything between us uncomfortable," Hansol said. "Even though if I didn't have to apologize, I wanted to."