ch.19

When Calum hung up the phone he could sense how upset Ariana was

When Calum hung up the phone he could sense how upset Ariana was. He wanted to be back at his apartment, cuddling his girl on the couch, but instead, he was sitting in his car in a dark alley with a couple of new recruits on the South Side. "I don't understand why we have to stay here, when they're out there causing mayhem." One of the boys said.
"They aren't doing anything right now, we don't move until I say so."

Calum was loosing his mind watching these boys. They were reckless and wanted to create trouble. He was like that too, but the difference between them, was that Calum was smart enough to not get caught and not die. These 3 idiots would die within a matter of seconds. "Was that your girlfriend you were talking to?" Another one of them asked.

"Obviously." Calum said. "She live around here?" The boy asked, Calum soon learning his name was Ryder. "No, she doesn't." The other two boys soon join in and ask loads of questions.

"Where does she live?"

"How old is she?"

"Is she a Viper?"

"Is she rich?"

"Is she hot?"

"I swear to god I will kill all three of you and bury your bodies so fucking good, by the time they find you, you'll be skeletons." Calum exclaimed. They instantly went silent and went back to watching. Well, except for Ryder. He had way more questions to ask and wanted answers. "Can you at least answer one question. We are stuck with you all night, and you won't tell us anything about you."

"You sound like my girlfriend." Calum said, face palming himself. "Just answer the questions, nothing has happened for the past two hours and we're bored." He said. "Fine. She lives far away, she's 20, no she isn't a Viper, yes she's rich and yes she's hot, are you happy now?" Calum said, shaking his head at the fact that he's entertaining these kids.

"Where's far away? She live out of state or something?"

"No...she lives on the North side." All the boys' jaws dropped to the floor. "You're dating a Serpent?" Ryder asked. "You're a fucking fake. How could you date someone who wants you dead? She probably doesn't-" Calum took out his gun and mindlessly shot some homeless crack addict that was right near the car, then aimed the gun at Ryder's head.

"Anything else you wanna say?" Ryder shook his head silently and almost peed his pants. "You boys have something you wanna add?" Calum asked, looking back at the two, who did the same motion.
"That's what I thought. Not that it's any of your business, but she's not like that. She isn't into any of this stuff, she doesn't even know what I'm doing." Calum said.

"Does she even know that you're in a gang?"

"She knows that I was in a gang, and that I'm associated with the Vipers."

"Okay, you're not making any sense man." Ryder said. Calum sighed before unbuttoning his shirt and revealing his tattoo. The boys were in shock, ultimate disbelief. "No, fucking way." One of the boys in the back said. "You mean to tell us you're the Viper King? You're a living legend."