ch.24

Calum pulled into Meredith's parking lot and got out to open the door for his girl

Calum pulled into Meredith's parking lot and got out to open the door for his girl. "Baby, what are you doing?" Ariana asked. "What kind of gentlemen would I be if I didn't walk you to the door." Ariana smiled as she took his hand and walked to the door. "So, i'll be at your house tomorrow at 6." Calum said. Ariana squealed as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck and kissed him. "I can't wait."

Calum pressed his lips to hers softly. "I miss you spending the night with me." He said. "I could always go with you, I wouldn't mind." Ariana said. Calum kisses her forehead and chuckled. "Not yet princess, soon. I'll call you in the morning alright?"

"Okay." Ariana pouted.

"Get the fuck out Ty, I'm serious." The door to Meredith's house swung open, and two large duffel bags were thrown on the porch. "You're overreacting." Tyler slurred. Meredith pushed him outside and onto the ground. Calum held Ariana close to him, not sure what Tyler was on. "You stay the hell out of here, I'm serious." Meredith said.

"Mere, what's going on?"

"What's going on? Why didn't you tell me what he did to you?" Calum instantly felt his blood boil. "Excuse me?" Ariana looked up at Calum who was glaring. "It's not what you think okay-"

"Then what was it?"

"He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall okay, it was nothing." Calum didn't wait for Ariana to say anything else as he grabbed Tyler off the ground and punched him. Both of the girls were in shock, and couldn't really stop the two six foot tall men from fighting. Although it wasn't much of a fight, Calum was the one beating Tyler to a pulp.

"Cal stop it." Ariana repeatedly called out. Calum couldn't stop. He missed the feeling of punching someone down to the lowest level, showing his dominance on his competitors. But hearing Ariana beg him to stop, as well as seeing the all too familiar white range rover pass by, he was able to come back to reality, staring Tyler in his bloody face.

"Stay away from my girl, or I swear to god you'll regret it." Calum threatened. He threw Tyler down to the ground and went back to Ariana, who wrapped her arms around him instantly. "Come on, let me help you get cleaned up." Ariana said. They went inside and headed to Meredith's bathroom. Calum sat on the toilet as Ariana got the first aid kid out.
Tyler was lucky and got a few good punches in, despite being drunk off his ass.

"You didn't have to do that." Ariana said. "And let him get away with putting his hands on you? He's lucky that's all I did." Calum was still in rage, and Ariana wasn't used to seeing him so angry. Which in turn, made Calum notice how scared she was. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell." He said. Ariana nodded as she cleaned up the cuts and scrapes on his knuckles. "Why didn't you tell me?" Calum asked.