chapter 10

hope pov:

i woke up to nobody in my bed. where is bryan josh and barry. i got up and went to step on the ground when i heard "dont even think about it hope" it was josh. "why the hell are you on the ground and where are the rest of the boys" i said.. he pointed to the other deriction. aww i pushed them of the bed. i got an idea. i ran downstairs and got two pans. you can probally guess what i did. first was my room. *bang bang bang* "what the hell hope" bryan josh and barry said jumpig to their feet. i gave them a signal to follow. they did. i went into cams room to see him and matt. matt looked so peaceful sleeping. *bang bang bang*. "what the hell hope" cam said jumping. matt still want awake. " i swear this boy can sleep through anything" cam said "not this" i siad. "mattie wake up i dont feel good" i said. he jumped to his feet. "aww what a great boyfriend you are least i know if im actually sick your there to help" i said while the other boys were laughing. "omg hope dont do that i thought you were sick" he said. "aww matty thought she was sick" cam teased. i hugged matt and gave him a kiss on the cheak.

we went to nandos for breakfast. since there is one living down the road from us. when we left nandos bryan josh and barry went there separated ways. on the way back to our house. "cam matt can we get some sweets and a movie PLEASE" i said. "your such a baby sometimes" cam said.  "ya but your my baby" matt said.  we walked to wallmart. i got ice cream vinalla ofvi. then a bunch of sweets and crisps. then my all time fave drink dr.pepper. i went up to the counter and paid. i was walking back out to cam and matt when i heard " hope hope hope" i didnt know the girl. "omg your hope i love your vines expecially your singing ones" she said. "thank you but whats your name" i said. "oh im courtney" she said. "CAM can my friend courtney come back to the house" i screamed. " whos courtnery" he said.

cam pov:

 "CAM can my friend courtney come back to the house" hope screamed. " whos courtnery" i said. i walked over to this girl she looked bueatiful with wavy curly dirty blond hair and blue eyes. "ya sure" i said. she ran in to ask her mom. she said yes. we started walking and hope and her were walking and talking. oh i really want to speak to her. ok here it goes. "hope" matt shouts. "ya" she says. "come here i want to speak to my bae" he says smirking. hope runs over to him and tackles him with a hug. there so cute together. time to make my move. "hey courtney" i say walking over to her. "hey cam btw i love your vines with nash" she says. " so i wanna get to know you" i say. " ask away" she says. " whats your fave colour" i say. "purple" she replies. "what age are you" i say. "14" she replies. mhm a year younger. time for the big queastion. "will you go on a date with me tonight" i say. she looks shocked then says "yes". whoohoo i got a date..