chapter. 11

hope pov:

"hope hope hope" i heard courtney shout. i got out from my hug with matt and ran over to her. "whats up" i said. "i have a date with cam tommorow" she said. i stood there shocked. then shouted "whooooo cam got a date cam got a date" by now eveyone that walked passed us was looking at me wierd.

*when we got home*

"hope can i stay here tonight i need help with tommorow" courtney said. i nodded. "CAM COURTNEY IS STAYING THE NIGHT" i shouted to him. "OK" he shouted back. 

next morning still hope pov:

"wake up courtney your date is in 2 hours" i shouted. you see they were having a lunch date around 1 and its 11 now. "im up im up" she said. i pointed to the shower and of she went. i went threw my wadrobe until i found the perfect outfit. picture at start. when she was finidhed i threw the clothes at her. she got dressed. i decided to curl her hair. when i finished i looked at her. "bueatiful" i said. "thank ya so much hope" she said. "anytime" i said smiling.

we walked downstairs to find cam ready to go.  "wait a second courtney whats your second name" i said. "courtney grier" she replied. "omg our you family with hayes and nash" i said smiling. "were cousins" she replied. " lets go" cam said. im so happy cam found such a nice girl like courtney.

courtney pov:

we walked downstairs to find cam ready to go.  "wait a second courtney whats your second name" she said. "courtney grier" i replied. "omg our you family with hayes and nash" she said smiling. "were cousins" she replied. " lets go" cam said. i cant wait for this date.

cam and i were walking somewhere then he said "put this on". it was a bandanna. i put it on covering my eyes. we walked a little more until cam said "you can take it off". i took it off for my eyes to seewe  were at the beech where a table with a rose and glasses on it. he pulled out my chair. the out came my little cousin hayes . i call him my little cousin because he was born in june and i was born in febuary. he didnt notice it was me until fianlly nash said "omg courtney is that you". "ya nash ive  missed you". they ran over and gave me a big hug. hayes said "enjoy your date". 

*later on*

"cam courtney" i heard someone shout. i turned around to see hope in tears. "omg hope what happened" cam and hayes said. omg i forgot hayes was here. "its barry and josh they died in a car accident". i stood dumfounded. since i didnt know who they were. still i ran and hugged her.she broke down. im so sorry for her.

hope pov:

matt had came over. "hey baby girl" he said. "hey mattie lets watch a movie" i said. he nodded i ran over and put in the hunger games catching fire. we were there watching for around an hour. then the phone went off. i got up and answered it. 

convo h= hope s= sarah barry mom

h= hello

s: hi hope i have some bad news barry and josh were killed in a car crash today along with josh mother

h:ok thanks for telling me 

s= no problem sweetheart im so sorry about this. (her voice was upset)

h:bye.

end of convo

i ran out door and to the beach. i found cam and courtney."cam courtney" i  shouted. i was in tears. "omg hope what happened" cam and hayes said. omg hayes was here. "its barry and josh they died in a car accident". courtney ran over and gave me a hug. i broke down. i shouted "i lost my bestfriends" "why god why them" "take me bring them back" i was shouting such random things. "hope" i heard matt. "josh and barry were killed in a car crash" hayes said in tears. "omg" matt said running over to me. courtney let go. he gave me a big hug. "god you could of took me not them" i said. everyone just stood in tears. my phone rang. matt answered "hello, ya she found out, were at the beach, ok see you then bye" he said. i didnt even ask who it was. 

*10 minates later*

"hope" it  was bryan. i ran out of matts arms and to bryan. i jumped into there arms. "bryan they didnt deserve to die they didnt" i said. " i know hope but its a little too late for that now" he said. he scooped me up in his arms. he satrted walking back to my house. everyone falling. i fell asleep in his arms still crying.....

thanks for reading. i cried writing this chapter. hoped you liked it