chapter.12

hope pov:

*2 days later*

i woke up. today was barry and josh funeral. i got up took a shower and got changed into my clothes. pic at start.i let my hair down from its messy bun i brushed it. noone has seen me since bryan carried me home.i locked the door havent ate or drank just sat in my room. thinking about memories with them.

flashback

"hope" i turned around to see barry josh and bryan. "hey guys what up" i said. "notin much so wanna hang after school" bryan said. i nodded

*after school*

i saw them we were going to barrys house. we got there. "lets go park" barry practicly screamed. we dropped our bags and left. when we got there me and barry climbed a tree. he carved something. i saw it. it read: bryan barry and josh will be friends forever. "aww barry we will always be no matter what"

end of flashback

that was the day before i started getting bullied and they left me. omg i wish they had came back ealier. today im singing a song because barry mom asked me im singing in memory (this song is origionly by ed sheeren it just fits my story so im gonna pretend. ok thx).

i walked downstairs. matt ran over and gave me a big hug. "ive missed you" he said. "same" i said. he gave me a quick peck on the lips we left.

*during the mass*

the priest said "hope dallas is going to come up and say a few words. then she will sing a song she wrote for barry and josh". i walked up. "barry and josh were my bestfriends. they will always be in my heart. sure weve had our fights. but i will love them forever. i have so much memories with them". i thought about thee memories. "like one time when we went to the pool i was scared to go in because i couldnt swim. barry decided he would teach me. or when i couldnt do my homework josh was aways there to help me" i said. "there is thousands of things i can say but im gonna say this. without those boys in my life. even if it was just for 13 years. i will love them forever". i got down and grabbed my guitar. "i hope you like this song. expically you barry and josh" i said looking up.

in memory by ed sheeren

I write this song in memory of

The wayward smile

The boy we won't forget

The soul you took away from us

The river flows

The tears that we wept

Missing you

Is all that needs to be said

More than blue

The words inside my head

And I know that you're gone

The cheeky smile

Of jokes and laughs

The memories of times

We crossed the line

The stepping stones

Across my mind

Washed away

We all now feel so blind

Missing you

Is all that needs to be said

More than blue

The words inside my head

And I know that you're gone

i know that youre gone

end of song

i walked of the altar. i was in tears. the coffins were being lift out. i watched them my bestfriends being lowered in to the ground. "im going to miss ye so much ye were always there for me. please help me if i need it again." i wispered. hayes heard because he said "ill always be here for you hope dont worry". when we got home i ran upstairs and got changed. "hopee come down here" cam shouted. i walked downstairs. "eat now" matt cam hayes and nash shouted. "im not hungry" i said. cam gave me the'eat it or ill kill you' face. i sat down "who made it" i said. it was a ham and cheese toastie. "hayes" cam said. i nodded. i took one bite them another. then i remembered barry would always make me ham and cheese toaties. a tear slipped my eye. "aww hope did hayes cooking make you cry" matt said hugging me. "no hayes your a wonderful cook its just ham and cheese toatsies were barry fave.

i finished around 1o mins later. i went to the couch sat down and put on glee. yes i watch it im a gleek ok get over it. it was a rerun the one where cory funerel is which is none as 'the quaterback' i started crying. matt came over and cuddeled with me. i was still crying. i fell asleep. whoo hoo a second night of crying myself to sleep.

a/n i cried so much writeing this long enough chapter hope you liked it. fav if you did