chapter.13

1 month later:

matts pov:

im after making the biggest mistake of my life. i cheated on hope. worst of all it was with star. im going telling her tonight at the holloween dance. i hope shell forgive me. it was a stupid mistake.

hope pov:

i cant wait for tonight i have a bueatiful outfit picked out. im going with matt. his being acting different for a while now but its probally noting i hope. its 6 now and i have to be ready by 8. better start getting ready. i went upstairs went for a shower. i decided to blowdry my hair and then curl it a tiny bit. next onto makeup. lastly i got dresses. pic at start.

it was now 7. the bell went i opened the door to hayes. "hey whats up" i said. "matt sent me to collect you" he said looking up. "omg hope you look bueatiful" he said. "thank you. you dont look bad yourself" i said. he was wearing jeans black vans and a blue shirt. "leggooo" i shouted.

when we got there i saw a group of people i ran over to them. it was cam carter bryan matt taylor aaron nash and two boys i didnt know. they were surrounding matt. he looked like he was about to cry. "hey boys" i said smiling and hugging cam. "will i tell her or will you" cam said. "tell me what" i said starting getting scared. "hi by the way im jack johnson and this is jack gilinsky i spoke to you on the phone" jack j said. "oh hi now tell me whats going on" i said. "thats it im telling her he cheated on you with star" aaron said. i stood there shocked. "hope forgive me" matt said trying to get over to me. jack and jack stood infront of me. but all i need now is a hug. i ran to the toilet. i went to a stall. i cried and cried and cried. if barry and josh were here they would know what to do.i miss the. there is not a day that goes by i dont think about them. after around 10 mins i went back out.

"come here" cam said. i went over to him. he gave me a tight hug. "now dont let him ruin your night your a bueatiful girl who doesnt deserve to be treated like that. now go dance your heart out. we will keep him away from you" he said. "hey hope wanna dance" jack j said. i nodded. "hope please can we talk" matt said coming up to me. jack answered for me "matt go away and let her be alone for a while". matt turned around and walked the other way. "thank you" i said to jack. "no problem" he replied

later on

we were walking home. i heard "hope" i turned around to see matt. "can we please speak" he said. th boys were looking at me. i gave them the signal to walk on. "5 minutes matt" i said. "ok im so sorrry. its just we were at a party and we got a little drunk and then we went to bed" he said. "WTF!!! MATT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A KISS not sex" i said getting quieter. "im so so so sorry hope" he said. "5 minutes over matt" i said running off. i couldnt find the boys. they most of gone home. i kept runnung and running. i got to the park.it was the park where me barry bryan and josh would go to.

i climbed the tree me and barry climbed. to see pieces of paper left on the tree.one note read: 'hope im so sorry i left you. i miss you so much.when i come back i hope you will forgive me. i love you hope with all my heart' that was from josh. the second note read: 'i should of never walked away i love you hope i miss you. i will come back to you. i dont know when though.' that was from barry. i couldnt read the last one it was from bryan.

i left an hour later. i just read everything we had carved into the tree. when i got home. i couldnt see anyone.so i went to my room. took out my gutair a piece of paper and pen. i finished writing another song y using the notes. song: i never told you by colbie caillat

I miss those blue eyes

How you kiss me at night

I miss the way we sleep