chapter.16

hope pov:

we left the hospital. "hope do you want anything from the shop" cam said . "DR. PEPPER" i shouted. "ok ok" he said getting out of the car. "so hope how do you feel" nash said. "better then i was a few days ago" i replied. cam came out a few minutes later. we started driving home. i cuddled up next to hayes on the way home.

when we arrived. i went up to the door. wow ive missed this place/ cam unlocked it. i ran inside. "SURPRISE" everyone shouted. i saw carter aaron jack j jack g courtney taylor and matt. "OMG THANK YOU" i screamed. 

"everybody i have some news" hayes said. we all gathered into the living room. "me and hope are dating" he said. "ha nash you owe me a fiver" cam courtney and jack j said. "whats going on" i said. "we had a bet on nash thought you would go out with bryan but we thought hayes" cam said. "oh by the way where is bryan" i said. "did someone say my name" i heard from behind me. i turned around to see bryan. "BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" i screamed. " HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said mocking me. i jumped into his arms. "i heard you and hayes a thing" he said. "ya" i replied smileing and blushing to mysel. "awww ive missed you" he said. "who wouldnt" i said flipping my hair. everyone started laughing.

later on. there was a knock on the door. cam went over and opened the door to star."what do you want" cam said. "is courtney here" she said. "yes why" courtney said coming over to the door. you see courtney moved to our school a few weeks ago so everyine found out about cam and her. star came in grabbed courtney by the hair and dragged her out the door. then jessie came in and saw mw wrapped on hayes arms. she came over and dragged me by the hair and out the door.

"stay away from cam courtney his mine" star shouted at her. "are you dating him" courtney said. my atention was brought back to jessie when she sclapped me. "WHAT THE FUCK" i shouted. "stay away from hayes" she said. me and courtney looked at eachother. then we started fighting back.

after 10 minutes it was clear who won. us they had blood everywhere. "this isnt the end" they shouted leaving.

the boys came out and gave us high fives. "that was brilliant" hayes said hugging me. "thank you" i said giving him a peck on the lips. "ow" i screamed. my side felt really bad. "whats wrong"hayes said. "noting just my side" i said. as soon as i said that he had me in his arms and was lifting me up to my room. he was about to leave when i said "hayes will you stay with me tonight". he got in beside me. "night bueatiful" he said. "night hayes"/ with that i fell asleep