chapter 30

*1 year later*

hope pov:

today is it. the last day of magcon. were goin our seperate ways after this. jacob and shawn are getting their singing career. nash and cam are moving to l.a. and yes im moving with them. hayes well hayes is visiting alot. but really i dont want him to visit i want him to move with us. courtney WELL OFCOURSE SHE IS COMING.

we got up and got dressed today i decided to look extra nice. the fans dont know its our last day. pic at start. i walked out "MORNING HOPE" they shouted at me. "morning boys" i shouted back. how am i gonna leave these goofballs ill have cam and nash hayes visiting courtney there and bryan well bryan got a girlfriend and hasnt spoke to us since. he comes to magcon they straight away goes back to his hotel room with her. i think her name is phineox. she has blond hair she is real nice when she wants to be. "cmon hope we have to go" hayes said wrapping his arms around me. i gave him a kiss and we left.

we got down to the fans cheering. "how are we going to say goodbye tell them were splitting up it will kill them" i wispered hoping noone will here. we went on stage to my surprize (not) there was bryan. "hey bryan" i said hugging him. "hi hope" he said returning the hug.

before the show ended

"ok guys we have something to tell ye were splitting up" cam said. all i heard was crying and tthe fans shouting noooooooooooooo. "guys its for the best were all going seperate roads" nash said. then i got up took the mike of cam "hey guys maybe this will make ye feel better how about i sing for ye" i said. i didnt want to its just i hate seeing them upset. they shouted "yess". i sang sad song by we the kings.

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

when i got to the last verse the boys grouped around me and sang along. we really bonded i was so happy. tonight me cam nash and hayes are leaving.

at the airport

i had tears on my face. bryan was staying with phineox a little longer. "bye hope" the boys screamed at me. "bye guys" i said threw tears. we did one final group hug. nash cam hayes and me got on the plane and that was it magcon was gone forever just like that. but think about this it wouldnt of happened if i wasnt camereon dallas little sister.

the end

hey guys i hoped you liked my story yes im doing a sequel i will tell ye when its up bye now...........