chapter.18

hope pov:

"why are you crying" a familiar voice said. i looked up to see hayes. when i looked around i saw all the boys. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they screamed. i was speechless. hayes came over to me and hugged me. "im so so so sorry hope for cheating on you please forgive me" he said. i stood shocked still. i didnt know what to say. then it came to me. "ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SORRY FOR CHEATING ON ME I TRUSTED YOU AND TO ALL OF YE YOU COME BACK AND SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEN FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS IVE BEEN DEPRESSED AND FELT LIKE NOONE LOVED ME" i screamed at them. "WERE SO SORRY HOPE" they screamed running towards me and brought me into a big group hug. "i forgive you, you too hayes" i said. his blue eyes gleamed even more. "thank you so much hope" he said. i gave him a hug. i looked around the room to see who was here.there was courtney, hayes,cam,jack j,taylor,jackg,bryan,nash,aaron,carter,matt and a girl i didnt know. she hadblond wavy hair and blue eyes. "excuse me but who are you" i said  not trying to be rude. "im jack j girlfriend andryah"she said. for the rest of the night i got to know her. turns out she really likes to dance. around 10 cam said everyone should go. after they went i went to bed.

hey people i still need girlfriends for

taylor

jack g

bryan

nash

aaron

carter 

and matt

btw 

cams girlfriend  i this storyhas started a story her username is courtneygeese so cheak that out

also jack j girlfriend in this also has a story her name is _dancegirl98 cheak that out.

love ya'll hope youre enjoing my story

if you are give me a fave