Chapter 77

"Did you really mean everything that you said in the car, Karrington?" Samuel asks me as soon as we are alone in our room. "I meant every word." I tell him. I sit down on his lap. He is still in his wheel chair. "I don't deserve you, Karrington. You have been way too forgiving of me." He tells me. He sounds so sad. "I know, but I want you in my life. I need you." I admit to him. 

              "How could we ever really have a future as a couple? I mean, look at me, Karrington." He gestures towards his body. I shake my head. "That's stupid and silly. You are all that I could ever want and more." I tell him, honestly. I can't picture my life without him in it. 

                  "It doesn't bother you that I'm like this?" He gestures towards his body again. I shake my head. "It doesn't bother me at all." I tell him. He should know this already, but I don't mind reassuring him. "I'm not paralyzed. I can still use certain parts of my body...." He trails off and then looks up at me. "Okay..." I'm not really getting where he is going with this. He runs his hand through his thick hair and sighs, heavily. "You haven't done anything more than kiss me a little bit. Does me being in this wheel chair turn you off, Karrington?" He asks me, bluntly. If my mouth could hit the floor, I'm sure it would have.

                "I didn't know if you felt comfortable doing that or not...." I tell him. It's the truth. I never wanted to initiate anything because I didn't know if he would want to do that just yet. His gorgeous eyes catch mine. He grabs my face and pulls me to him. His lips crash against mine. He pulls back a little to whisper. "I want everything with you." I gulp. "I want everything with you too." He crashes his lips against mine again with more force than he ever has. Our tongues clash together like they are in a war against each-other.

                  He moves his hands down and begins to unbutton my jeans. I break away and stand up in front of him. I pull my pants down and my panties. I, then proceed to quickly take off my shirt and my bra. I watch Samuel as his gaze fills with lust. He is watching my every move. I get down on my knees. I reach my hands out to unbutton his jeans. He lifts himself up for me to take the jeans off of him. At this point, I'm sure my eyes are filled with as much lust as his are. I gulp and the take off his boxer as her lifts up for me again.

                  He pulls his shirt off of his body. And there we are, both looking at each other completely naked for the very first time. "You're perfect." He tells me, huskily. He wheels over to our bed and gets onto the bed like he has done so many times in front of me before, but this time he is naked. I get onto the bed and climb on top of him. I kiss him with everything that I have in me. He cups my breasts and teases my nipples. I groan into his mouth. I can feel his erection against me.

                     When our bodies finally join together as one, it's an indescribable feeling.  He looks me in the eyes the whole entire time as he moves inside of me. Now I get all the hype about why people say sex is better when you are in love. It's because it's true.