Final Author's Note

Oh my gosh. I honestly don't even know what to say right now. I swear it was hitting me just a couple of chapters ago, but now it's almost like that feeling has gone away. I really feel like I have another chapter to write or something. I seriously cannot believe I finished this story, and that I've finished the journey of these characters. I've been writing about Thorin and Talia for basically my entire college career. Writing about them got me through some of my absolute toughest times, and now I'm finally wrapping them up! It's really bittersweet to be saying goodbye to them!

I also wanna say that I never imagined it would take me this long to write this story. This was the most challenging story I had ever written, and trying to keep up with it and do school obviously didn't go as planned. I would never have made it without all of you, my amazing, fantastic readers! I really wish I could tell you exactly what it meant to me to read all of your feedback, and to have all of your support, no matter how long it took me to finish! I never expected to make it this far, and I remember when I thought no one would read my stories! I am so, SO grateful that y'all took time out of your day just to read my latest updates! I love y'all!

I wanna give a special thanks to my bestest friends on here! PhaedraOakenshield, MireyaOakenshield, and CharlotteJackson92, I have no idea where I'd be without y'all. I promise I'm not in the least bit exaggerating here. I can't even begin to count the number of times I complained and complained to y'all about just wanting to be done with this story, and how I was struggling to stay interested in it. I seriously wanted to give up so many times, without y'all I really believe I would have. You were all so patient with me, you encouraged me, and you supported me like no one else had. I could never ask for better friends on here, and I am so thankful for the days we started messaging each other! I'll forever be grateful that out of all the people I could have run into on here, I was given you! I could seriously go on...I could write an essay to the three of you lol! I love you girls so freaking much and y'all have no idea how much I wish I could hug all of you!

Special thanks to everyone who commented! Y'all never failed to make me smile with your amazing comments! I wish I could tell y'all in exact words how much it means to me that y'all would take the time to leave me such fantastic words of love and support when I know y'all could've easily just skimmed past my chapters! I love each and every one of you so very much!

domcats

Tolkieny

AlareUndonin

Vic_Rosely

dauntlesscupcakes

tragedyke

I_Am_A_Hotdog

forager

RiseOfTheNerds

x-mengirl000

2ArchAngels

Unfknblvblx

Element-Of-Dreams

kitty-Queen-b

FallingfeathersAJ

DeniceHiggins4

KARMA2K17

AriaOakenshield

sassybitch1

Hobbitlover23

Dottir_Of_Odin

ErulisseNightengale

keiragreenleaf

Hooded-Archer345

sapphirerose14

ShadeRider

ThranduilsCrown420

JayFantasy

Star_Light43

toothlessfuryu

TeresSue

MelodyGehrig

Avalon_BO

JaneHansen8

Kittykatwentsplat

Cowgirl422

AngelaGorman

chloemariesummers

hargrovess

IzulaDrakula

Merle2209

FutureQueenofErebor

5Lead5Mare5

ThorinsChild110

DwarvenPrincess229

NaughtyGremlin

TheHobbitisLife

Isy-bisy

Caroltarche

Heidi7Damon

HobbitLyanna742

Booksaremylife550

bookishGirl-71004

baicedrop_203

Anisespice

SabastionKing

-astronomi

agentwolf008

And thank you so much to everyone who continues to read, vote, and comment! Much love to all of you!

-Ari