High

Jungkook was sixteen years old and Jin was twenty eight. It was currently June and Jungkook was out of school for the summer.

Jungkook made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Jin before putting it, a banana, and a pack of jellies in a brown paper bag.

"Hyung, hurry up or you'll be late for work. I made you breakfast by the way, eat it on your way to work since you're running out of time." Jungkook said as he walked into Jin's room.

"Come help me button up my shirt. Shit, I can't believe I overslept" Jin said as he pulled his pants on and started inserting his belt in the belt loops while at the same time, putting on his shoes.

"Hyung, did you just say a bad word? You always tell me not to curse. I'm disappointed in you" Jungkook teased but Jin wasn't having it.

"Are you going to help me or not?" Jin asked, not finding the humor in Jungkook's words. This wasn't the time to joke around.

Jungkook walked over to Jin and started buttoning the older's shirt but first he brushed his fingers through his hyung's hair a couple times in attempt to make it look presentable.

"Hyung, have you been working out?" Jungkook asked as he noticed Jin's abs while he was buttoning the shirt.

"Kookie, hurry up or I'll be late." Jin said, as he started buttoning up his shirt from the bottom so he could meet Jungkook in the middle

"Sorry hyung. I just like the way your abs look" Jungkook said honestly, not taking his eyes off Jin's stomach until the last button was buttoned, sealing the precious abs away.

After they were done, Jin tucked in his shirt and buckled his pants before grabbing his wallet, keys, and phone from the nightstand then running out of his bedroom and towards the front door, only making a quick stop by the kitchen to grab the breakfast the younger had made for him.

Jungkook was now alone in Jin's bedroom with a bulging problem in his pants. For the first time in his life, being at such a close proximity with an almost shirtless Jin made him hard. Right as he was about to leave Jin's room, he spotted a bottle of lotion on Jin's dresser.

He walked over to the dresser and grabbed the bottle of lotion before leaving Jin's room and headed over to his own room.

When he entered his room, he took off his pants and boxers before laying on the bed. He then pumped some lotion onto his hand and rubbed it all over his erected dick.

He closed his eyes as he slid his thumb over his slit before he started stroking his hard slowly, moaning as he envisioned that Jin was the one pleasuring him.

His breathing quickened as he began stroking his length at a faster pace. "Ahh, hyung." He moaned out. "Hmm, Jinnie hyung" he moaned louder as his pace quickened even more. At this point, a thin layer of sweat had formed on his skin.

"Kim Seokjin hyung!" he cried out as he released his cum onto his stomach and hands, panting heavily as he rode out his high.

That was the very first day Jeon Jungkook had masturbated to thoughts of Kim Seokjin.

But it certainly wasn't going to be the last.

Jungkook was beginning to realize that those feelings for Jin that he became aware of when he was fourteen never faded away, instead they did the opposite, they got stronger with time.