Chapter 3: Mile High In10sity

In Denver, Colorado, where the first competition of the new season was being held at, the bus that had the Abby Lee Dance Company was arriving at the Rangeview High School and the classrooms were being used as dressing rooms and it was also raining and once the bus

"It had to rain." Christi griped. "But at least Cameron warned us in advance."

"He sure did, he always checks the weather in whatever city we travel and gets back to Abby, then they let us know so we can be prepared for it." Melissa commented.

"Cool fact." Shelly said. "He's on it, isn't he?"

"He sure is." Jill replied.

"That's why we love him a lot." Holly stated.

"We sure do." Abby smiled, kissing her son on his cheek.

"I love you all too." Cameron said.

"What's gonna be first?" Julie wondered.

"Solos will be first, then the group will come next." Abby answered as they arrived at the door, Cameron went to open the door and let his mother, girlfriend, the girls and moms in first and he entered after them and got them checked in.

"I can tell that Cameron takes a boatload of pressure off of Miss Abby and Miss Gianna." Ally observed.

"He sure does, he helps them out with the chorepography." Chloe told Ally.

"It rubs off of us whenever we compete." Maddie added.

"You know it." Kendall agreed.

"Also, he's a peacemaker, anytime our moms fight each other, he steps into the fray and puts an end to it." Mackenzie stated.

"And everything will be calm again." Nia said as they all entered the dressing room, which was in a dance studio room and sat at the make-up table Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe and Kendall began to get ready for their solos.

"Girls, you are the defending national champions of dance, so be on your best behavior and we do not and repeat, we do not want to see any crybabies, get it?" Cameron told the girls, who all nodded in response as he looked at Mackenz.ie. "We're serious, ok, solos are going to be first."

"Ok, since the solos will be first, can we get some guidance on the group routine?" Holly asked.

"We did not even think about that, Holly." Abby answered. "We haven't though about 'till we see everyone today."

"That's nice and all, but you aren't gonna see Nia perform today. We did come all the way over here to Denver from Chicago as a part of the team..."

"Holly, here's the thing, this is Abby's team, she knows what she's doing and when she, Cameron, myself and Gianna know what we're doing with the group, you'll know and until then, shut it and let it go becaus you are only making yourself look desperate." Julie stated and the girls then did the last run through for the solos.

"Chloe, you're the defending soloist national title winner, so don't mess up." Cameron said to Chloe.

"I won't mess up." Chloe vowed.

"Good to hear." Abby stated to Chloe, and a minute later, Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe and Kendall walked to the stage as Abby, Cameron, Julie, Gianna, Nia, Ally and the moms all went to their seats.

"Next up in our junior elite soloist division is Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Oceans!" Once the music started playing after the intro, Maddie was on the stage dancing and she did well from the start and at the end, she posed and headed off the stage.

"Up next is Chloe from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Born Leader!" Chloe strutted onto the stage and was in a pose, the music began to play and she started dancing and from the start, she was in rhythm to the beat with her moves and she made sure it stayed that way and at the end she posed and left the stage to cheers.