Chapter 19: Abby and Cameron vs Kelly

On that monday, Abby, Julie, Gianna, Jennine, Rachael, James were finishing paperwork as Brooke and Paige were in Studio A doing stretching while waiting for the other girls and moms to arrive as Cameron was pulling into the parking lot, he parked in his space, got out of his van and walked into the studio and he was really happy about something as he was grinnning widely.

"Somebody is happy today." Abby commented.

"What's going on?" Julie asked.

"Last night, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup!" Cameron exclaimed.

"What?!" Jennine and Rachel exclaimed with surprised expressions on their faces. "They really won the cup?!"

"Are you sure?" Julie asked. "When i went to bed, they were trailing the Bruins 2 to 1 with two minutes left in the game."

"I fell asleep with three minutes left." Gianna stated.

"I'm serious and i saw the whole thing and here is how it went, the game was nearing it's end and the Blackhawks were down 2 to 1 and around 1:16 left in the game, Bryan Bickell scored a goal and that tied the game and it was looking like it was gonna head to overtime, but 17 seconds later, Dave Bolland scoared a goal which gave the Blackhawks the lead and they never gave up the lead and once Patrick Kane knocked the puck past the empty goal, the time finally ran out and the Blackhawks won the stanley cup." Cameron explained.

"That's fantastic!" Abby stated. "And you never know, they may go back to back next year."

"That'd be great., the NHL hasn't had a repeat Stanley Cup champion since 1998 and that was when the Detroit Red Wings won that year and the year before." Cameron stated and once everybody arrived, they headed into Studio A to get ready for that week and they were gonna head to Orlando, Florida.

In Orlando that saturday, Xpressions Dance Competition was being held there and the girls were on the stage doing their group dance and while they did that, Kelly was seen arriving at the auditorium and approached Abby, Cameron, Julie, Gianna and the moms.

"Looks like we've got an unwanted guest." Christi said as Abby put her purse on the seat that Kelly was going to sit on..

"That is supposed to be my seat."

"Kelly, you are no longer a member of the ALDC and we aren't moving." Cameron firmly said to Jelly.

"I can stand here all day if i have to until the both of you give in."

"Seriously?" Abby was rolling her eyes as Julie, Gianna and the moms were equally as annoyed as the dance teacher and her son were.

"I'll maybe climb over a seat and i do not care if i'm in a dress."

"Go ahead, you'll be making a fool of yourself." Jill said.

Awards was next and dancers who had competed and they were all dancing to and the moms were even dancing, Asia then looked at her mother. who started dancing and everybody was loving the dance battle that was going on between Kristie and Asia, then the dance battle shifted when Asia looked in Cameron's direction as to say Bring it on and with that it was now the Cameron vs Asia dance battle and once Asia.

"Show Asia who the original energetic dancer is!" Abby stated and Cameron began to dance by doing some breakdancing and he did the splits and came up smooth like James Brown as Asia was smiling seeing Cameron dancing his tail off in the audience.

"Go Cameron! Go Cameron!" The crowd was chanting and he did some Michael Jackson esque moves and he ended it with a spin and did the toe stand and the dancers loved it. For the mini soloist division, Asia had gotten first, Brooke had gotten third in the teen soloist division, in the junior soloist division, Maddie got first place and in the junior small groups, the group had gotten fourth place.

"Mom, i don't know what's worse, getting fourth or the standoff with Kelly?" Cameron asked Abby.

"Getting fourth was bad enough, but Kelly showing up was worse and i think it had a lot to do with the group getting fourth.

"You may be right about that." Julie stated, backstage Kelly and Leslie got into a verbal argument and then everyone went home.

The upcoming week, both Christi and Melissa visited Abby and Cameron at Abby's house as they were caring for Maryen, who was ailing from Stage IV colon cancer and as they did that, Kelly snuck herself in the studio at Brooke and Paige looked uncomfortable with her presence and at the competition they went to and when they spoke with Abby and Cameron on the phone. they asked when they'd be back and Cameron said when Kelly got the h-e-double hockey sticks out of the studio and away from Brooke and Paige, that made Kelly really mad and none of the moms or girls came to her defense whatsoever. The next week as Abby and Cameron went to a competition, Kelly tried to convince Gianna to let her back in, but the assistant choreographer refused and told Abby and Cameron about, the two were happy that Gianna held her ground against Kelly.