Chapter 25: ALDC Three-Peat

August 3rd was finally here and that was the day that Nationals was going to be held and there, the Abby Lee Dance Company was hoping to make it three national titles in a row and at the hotel, Cameron was seen coming from the bathroom after taking a shower and when he approached the closet, he picked out a white suit and red button down shirt and white slacks, he put it on and put his long hair in a ponytail and he put on his sunglasses.

"All righty, now i'm ready to watch the girls bring home national title number three." Cameron said to himself as he grabbed his cell phone, camera and wallet and got his bags and card key, he, Abby, Julie, Gianna, the girls and moms were gonna hand their card keys back to the front desk because once Nationals were over, they were gonna head to the airport and catch a flight back home to Chicago, he got in the elevator and it took him down to the lobby and there, he saw Abby, Julie, Gianna, Brooke and Paige sitting.

"Hey, i was expecting Cameron Miller, not Tony Montana, who was played by Al Pacino in the classic film, Scarface." Abby teased.

"Channeling your inner Al Pacino?" Julie asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah." Cameron replied.

"Makes you look cool." Brooke added.

"What Brooke said." Paige commented and as they chatted, the girls and moms all met them later on and they got on the bus that was going to take them to Nationals.

Minutes later, the Abby Lee Dance Company arrived at the McAlister Auditorium and once they got off, there were tons of fans cheering them on, they got their bags and walked to the entrance of the venue, waved at the fans and at the steps, they saw Cathy, her dancers, Vivi and their moms.

"Just ignore them." Cameron instructed as they headed down the stairs, entered the building and he got them checked in and as soon as they entered their dressing rooms, Maddie, Kendall and Asia began to get ready

"I want you all to know that you're here at nationals. This is it." Abby said. "This is what it's been all about."

"And you know those morons on the Candy Apples want to dethrone you." Julie added.

"We're here to take the big prizes back home to Chicago. So you have to bring the energy right from the start and we want to see people strong enough to move on and get on the stage and be twenty times better dancers than you have ever been before because there is no better revenge than victory!" Cameron stated.

Once they were done getting ready, Asia, Kendall and Maddie were walked to the stage and passed by Cathy and her crew. Eventually, Abby, Cameron, Julie, Gianna, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe and the moms sat in theri seats in the front row with the Candy Apples behind them in the second row.

"Up next in our elite mini soloist division at Nationals is Asia from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Level Up!" Asia came on to the stage to applause from the crowd and stood in the middle of the stage. The music began to play and Asia began her dance with fierceness from start to finish and at the end, she posed and left the stage.

"Great job, Asia!" Kristie cheered.

"Asia was great and she'd be a shoo in for first place in this division if the judges agree." Abby commented.

"You know it." Cameron stated.

"Next in our elite junior soloist division is Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Blizzard!" Maddie heard her routine be called and that was her cue to come to the stage and from the start of the music, she began dancing and once the music ended came to an end, Maddie posed and left the stage.

"Maddie did really well there." Christi said to Melissa.

"She did, i bet Chloe would have done well to if she had done the solo." Melissa told her.