Chapter 11: Cameron returns, a new teammate

It was January 28th and at the studio, the girls and moms were all in Studio A as Abby, Julie and Gianna were in there revealing the photos that were on the pyramid and they were about to complete the pyramid, but there was one more picture above the top of the pyramid. Also, Cathy hired a choreographer for the competition two weeks ago named Anthony Burrell, a 32 year old choreographer and he was on AUDC, but despite that, the ALDC beat the CADC.

"Congratulations." Abby stated as everyone applauded. "We had another good weekend. You were the overall high score junior group, which was really important and that is where we wanted to be, we wanted to be number one, so let's get to the pyramid."

And once Pyramid was over, Abby didn't reveal the top photo because she had a surprise for them.

"Girls, before we reveal that photo, we have a surprise for all of you." Abby announced.

"What could it be?" Paige asked.

"Who knows?" Chloe said.

"Your surprise is about to come through the door right about........now." Abby looked over to the door that led to the front desk and observation room and walking into Studio A was Cameron, his hair in a ponytail and he was in a black Adidas tracksuit and everyone cheered, but Kelly just clapped.

"Surprise!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Cam!" The girls all screamed and so did the moms, except for Kelly.

"He's Back!" Maddie exclaimed as she and Chloe ran over to him as were the first ones to hug him and he hugged them back, then the other girls all hugged him too as Abby smiled at the moment.

"It's great to be back." Cameron stated, then the moms hugged him except for Kelly, who just nodded.

"We missed you here at the studio!" Holly exclaimed.

"How are you feeling?" Christi asked

"Like a Million Bucks." Cameron answered.

"We can tell." Holly stated.

"It's awesome to have you back, Cam." Melissa said.

"Yeah." Jill agreed.

"Thanks." Cameron smiled, then a serious look was on his face. "Let's resume talking about what's gonna happen this week."

"That's the Cameron that we missed!" Brooke exclaimed.

"He's always ready for the week!" Kendall commented.

"Sure thing, Can you reveal that photo on the top of the pyramid, Cam?" Abby asked her son.

"Will do." Cameron unveiled the photo that was on the top of the pyramid and in the photo, there was a girl that was seven and she brown hair and brown eyes and the expression she was making was a fierce expression, the girl's name was Asia Monet Ray and she was a part of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. "Girls, you have a new teammate and this studio has a new member, Asia will be joining the team."

Maddie and Chloe had excited expressions on their faces, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Kendall had excited looks on their faces, Mackenzie looked slightly nervous as the moms all looked at each other and Jill was not a happy camper over having a new dancer on the team.

"Asia was a contestant for the Ultimate Dance Competition that Cameron and i judged this past summer and her mother signed the same contract you moms signed and they're here for the duration and you never know, they may be here for next season if they'd like. Asia wants to learn from us and we're not gonna lie to you, there isn't any competition among you girls."

"We don't think that you challenge each other enough, at least Maddie and Chloe challenge each other, because they want to make each other better dancers and moms, here is one warning and you 'd better get this through your heads, do not even think of trying to chase Asia and her mother out, especially Jill and Kelly or somebody's gonna feel our wraths." Abby sternly warned the moms.