Chapter 17: 2013 Showcase

It was a new week as the day was June 10th and at the studio, pyramid was finished and now the ALDC was about to talk about what was going to happen that week.

"This week, we aren't traveling anywhere and can you guess why?" Abby asked them. "Because this week, we'll be performing at the 2013 Abby Lee Dance Company concert and it is going to be rough for those who are involved with quick changes, back to back numbers, so it'll be different from when we go to competitions."

"Here are the assigments, everybody will be doing solos with most of you doing older solos." Cameron added, he turned to Paige. "Paige, you'll be doing a new solo and what that means ithat

Paige nodded as Kelly was glaring, she did not want Paige to do a new solo because Abby and Cameron having Paige to do a new routine isn't what she wanted because she felt that they were gonna make her uncomfortable.

"In addition, we'll do something different, Brooke will be doing a live performance of your hit song Summer Love Song and as an additional lucky treat, Cameron will do a live performance of Michael Jackson's hit song "Bad" from his cover album "Cam's Jams" Julie stated as everybody clapped for Cameron and Brooke. "The group dance for the recital is entitled and also, you're gonna be doing a photoshoot for Dance Track magazine

"Abby and Cameron know what they are

"Honestly, i cann ot just sit back and let Abby and Cameron make Paige do a new solo, if i just sit back and hold my tongue, then they win." Kelly said.

"Better them win then for us to make fools out of ourselves and our daughters." Holly commented.

"Kelly is taking it personally that Paige has to learn new choreography." Christi said. "She needs to appreaciate that this is a great oppourtunity for Paige because she's doing a new solo."

"Yeah and if Kelly keeps on with this, Brooke and Paige might not get oppourtunities if Kelly does not stop complaining." Jill added as Kelly was infuriated that none of the moms were siding with her and were siding with Abby and Cameron as to say, let Paige do the solo and doing that would mean a huge victory for Abby and her son.

"Look, the recital is about doing past dances that has already been done."

"It's not gonna hurt to learn a new dance for a recital for once." Melissa stated. "Abby once had Cameron do a new solo, a duet with Julie for a recital back in 2005 and he did it without complaining."

"I respect him for doing that, but it's Paige we are talking about and i have held my tongue, but now, no more and Paige will not be doing the solo and if she does it, it's gonna make her look bad and vindicate Abby and her son, nobody even does a new solo the week of the recital."

"Kelly, Abby has been doing that for a long time, so...." Holly said.

The next day, Abby, Cameron and Julie were at the front desk.

"Mom, Jules, Kelly's behavior has been out of line, she's continued to ignore her own daughters, disrespected us and even disrespected the faculty. Gia and Rachael even let me know that Kelly cursed out Jennine and James last night and if this continues, it's not gonna be a question of if, but a matter of when she gets the boot, but Brooke and Paige can stay." Cameron told his mother and girlfriend.

"Gia was telling me that too and you are correct." Abby agreed as Kelly was sitting upstairs while Melissa, Christi, Holly, Jill and Kristie all arrived. "Moms, Kelly behaves like she behaves, all of the yelling and disrespect not only to me, you, my son, Julie and the faculty is not going to continue and you know i draw the line whenever someone disrespects Cameron and we do not put up with that."