Chapter 12: Awesome News

A week had passed and it was another day of rehearsal for the Abby Lee Dance Company as this past saturday, they went to Philadelphia to attend Powerhouse Dance and they got a clean sweep and the pyramid was done.

"Now before we give out the assignments for this week, we just want to know from Mackenzie, where's your cast?" Cameron asked.

"My foot doesn't hurt anymore." Mackenzie said.

"Do you have your doctor's excuse?" Melissa wondered.

"Did you visit the doctor recently?" Julie asked.

"No." Mackenzie responded. "No wait, i did."

"You didn't, Kenzie. You didn't visit the doctor recently. Let tthem know what the doctor told you." Melissa said as Abby, Cameron and Julie looked in the direction of Melissa.

"He said it was ok for me to dance." Mackenzie stated.

"Did he look ar your foot again?"

"No, he didn't."

"The doctor said that she has to rest her foot until it was 100%. She knows her body." Melissa told them.

"Seriously? She couldn't even create a sentence to respond to us with! Cameron could have created a sentence to respond to me with and he does that really well!" Abby exclaimed.

"Kenzie, the doctor told you two weeks and we don't feel comfortable whatsoever going against his wishes,." Cameron said. 'Mocving on, we'll be heading to Youngstown, Ohio to attend for the second straight time, Energy Dance Competition and when it comes to Ohio, it's likely that Cathy is gonna be there with those accursed apples Anyway, we have a group dance that features everybody, except for Mackenzie, Maddie and Chloe and the name of the group is Contagious. Maddie and Chloe will be helping with the choreography, but the two will have solos, Maddie's solo is named A New Horizon and Chloe's solo is entitled Anchor and we have a duet named Lucky Strike and doing the duet will be Nia and Asia."

"Moms, you can head out and girls, warm up." Julie stated as the moms went to the observation roomand they rehearsed the solos of Maddie and Chloe, then the girls were rehearsing the group routine. "Both Maddie and Chloe are going to demonstrate this because they aren't second place dancers, they're winners like Cam and i were, we were winners and champions and we're passing it down to the current era of ALDC dancers.

Maddie and Chloe took notes for Abby and Cameron as they watched the rehearsal and three days later, which was thursday and that made it two days prior to the competition, Cameron was at the front desk with Abby, Julie and Gianna,, then Cameron heard his phone ring, he picked up and answered it.

"Hello, Cameron Miller speaking, who may i be speaking to?" Cameron asked.

"Hi, Cameron, this is the publicist that not only represent your mother, but you too and i've got really exciting news for you both, is Abby there?" A female voice stated over the phone.

"Yes, i'll put you on speaker." Cameron put the phone on speaker.

"Abby, Cameron, we got a call from The View." The minute that was said, Abby, Cameron, Julie and Gianna's eyes went wide. "They have invited you two to cohost the entire hour with next week with Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Barbara Walters and Jenny McCarthy."

Abby and Cameron had huge grins on their faces as Gianna and Julie were so happy for them.

"All right!" Cameron cheered.

"That is nuts!" Abby added, she was as excited as her son was.

"Can mom sit next to Sherri and Whoopi and and can i sit next to Barbara, Jenny and Elisabeth?" Cameron wondered.