Chapter 10: Recovering

The next day at the Hospital, Cameron was seen watching TV while laying in his hospital bed as his mother, girlfriend, Gianna, the moms and girls all were in Detroit competing aginst Cathy and the all boy team she has and he was watching ESPN, since he was a sports buff, he cheered for every team except the Bears, when it came to the NFL, he was a Green Bay Packers fan and he did some short walks that day, then he heard his phone ring and saw that Abby was calling.

"Let's see what my beautiful mother is up to." Cameron stated as he answered the phone. "Hey, mom."

Abby was seething and Cameron could tell his mother was mad.

"Is everything ok?"

"Cameron, we ran into Cathy, her all boy team and their moms, Cathy was throwing her usual insults, i verbally fought with her and Jalen's mother and in addition, when we got to our dressing room. I got into a verbal fight with Holly and she brought up that they didn't leave, but were in the parking lot and i told her that she and Jill did leave and i told her that Nia could come with us by herself and Holly said we grilled her to no end when she sent her by herself last season and claimed she was not only finished, but done and i said that Nia is immature and needs to grow up a little." Abby explained.

"Yeah, she does need to grow up and stop running to mommy all the time." Cameron stated.

"Get this, Holly said we couldn't walk in her shoes when Nia could not walk and that annoyed me that Holly had to bring up the feet again. When i asked her was there no injury so far, she said that it was real and i had enough and threatened to pull the duet, Holly added that Nia needed to do the duet to prove that she was capable and once i told her that her mouth was ugly, she called not only me, but also you a monstrosity of evil and i went and pulled the duet."

"Good call, mom. Holly needs to chill out. She's only making herself look like a fool and she's turning into a drama queen and maybe pulling the duet will teach her a lesson that you don't cross the Millers and if anything, she's being the monstrosity ov evil."

"No doubt about that." Abby stated. "I'm about to go watch the solos and group dance, i'll call you back and let you know how it turned out."

"All right, talk to you later." Cameron said as his mother hung up.

Two hours had passed and Cameron saw his phone ring again and he knew it was Abby calling again and he answered, but instead of hearing his mother seething, he heard her sobbing. which meant that she was upset.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

Abby continued to sob.

"Calm down for me, mom." Cameron soothed, he hated it when his mother cried. "What's wrong?"

"Everything." Abby sniffed. "Maddie got first, Kendall didn't place and our group got third while Cathy's rotten core team got first and after we verbally fought with Cathy and one of the moms of that team, she followed us into our dressing room and i chucked water over her as she fought with Jill, then, she hit me in the arm with her purse."

"Cathy did what?!" Cameron quietly roared.

"She did, but thankfully your girlfriend punched Cathy in the eye, so, Karma did get her and Melissa and Christi are helping me calm down." Abby said.

"Cathy had it coming, if i was there, i would've tossed her out of the dressing room like Uncle Phil threw Jazz out of the house on the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air." Cameron commented and that comment made Abby laugh, Abby knew that Cameron always found ways to help her feel better, once, Cameron did a funny dance for Abby when the dance teacher was feeling down.

"I know you would have and i'll come see you tomorrow."

"Ok, bye bye, love you and tell."

"Love you too, honey."