Chapter 13: Asia or Kenzie? Going on The View

At the New York Marriott Marquis, where the Abby Lee Dance Company was staying, Julie and Gianna were in the lobby talking about who would be dancing between Mackenzie and Asia.

"Abby and Cam are still back and fort on who's gonna be on the view between Asia and Mackenzie?" Julie wondered.

"They are." Gianna said. "One moment, they're leaning towards Asia and next thing you know, they're leaning towards Mackenzie and if i had to guess, they'll make their choice between now and the 20th."

Abby and Cameron got off the elevator and approached them.

"Hey, Gia. Hey, Jules." Cameron greeted.

"Hey, Cam. Hey, Abby." Gianna and Julie responded.

"Are you all ready to roll?" Abby asked them.

"We're ready when you are." Julie answered.

The four exited the hotel and got on a train at 49th streetm got off at 28th Street, walked to 26th street and approached a building that's called Stepping Out Studios, which is a dance studio that they were gonna be rehearsing for not only their apperance on The View, but also for a competition that was going to be helf in Bernardsville in New Jersey, they were going to be in the Studio A section of o the Studio A/Studio B room for the rehearals and Studio B would be used for the competition rehearsals.

"This is cool." Cameron complimented.

"Agree with you on that one." Abby agreed with her son.

"Good thing we caught the train."

"Here we are, in New York City also known as The Big Apple." Abby announced as the moms and girls clapped.

"Remember, mom used to tell me and Jules this when we were little, if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere." Cameron said. 'Now this week, we'll be going to Bernardsville to attend Masters of Dance competiton and since it'll be our first time going there, it's gonna be tough and we're gonna be underdogs and also, i found out that Cathy is lurking in New York City and it's obvious that she and her numbskulls are gonna be at the competition as well."

The moms all rolled their eyes knowing that they were gonna be dealing with Cathy and those Apples.

"The last time that we faced off against them, Cathy beat us bad and with a perfect score, how they did that, we'll neve rknow because that doesn't happen too often and the last time we had a perfect score was before i moved to New Lenox." Julie stated. "Let's begin the pyramid."

"Thanks, Julie. First we have..." Abby revealed the first picture on the far right of the lower level of the pyramid. "Mackenzie, you did not dance, so there is nothing that we can judge you on."

"Next..." Cameron revealed the next two headshots and those were Nia and Asia's headshots. "Nia and Asia, what we saw wasn't even a duet or partners working together. Asia, you double timed everything and Nia, you tried keeping up."

"Next we have..." Abby revealed Brooke's headshot. "Brooke, you did the side aerial to one kneein the group, you were that first face to come forward. We got a tip for you, lock eyes with one of those judges, draw them in and tell them that story, that's very important when competing."

"Like the Jeffersons, we're moving on up to..." Cameron revealed the headshot of Paige. "Paige, you really didn't pull our focus, Not in a good way, but not in a bad way either, you were only in the middle and we believe that's a good thing."

"Next is..." Abby revaled Kendall's photo. "Kendall, you just flew under the radar."

"Up next..." The headshot of Maddie was revealed as Cameron was speaking. "Despite getting second, you did really well with your solo, Maddie."